Sup guy? Brand new here and want some input

Deicidalnecromaniac

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2009
Aight guys, I need some input here. I want to know how my death metal tones sound. I recorded something earlier (I will post the link). Its in WAV format so its roughly around 8 megs. Originally I tried using the sound recorder that came with XP but as it turns out, it's pretty shitty. So... I downloaded Audacity, the results were a bit better until it told me it couldn't convert the sound to mp3 without an encoder, which I will download later. Anyway I toyed with Audacity for a while so when you listen to the track keep in mind my vocals are pretty strained by this time, I will give it a fresh go tomorrow. (or tonight... maybe) This is an excerpt from Dope's DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE. But keep in mind my vocals are STRAINED at this point. Any criticism is welcome. Enjoy - or not.

Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success. Product failure ranges from failure to sell the product to fracture of the product, in the worst cases leading to personal injury, the province of forensic engineering.

Contents [hide]
1 Criteria for failure
2 Types of failure
3 Commercial failures
4 Internet meme
5 See also
6 References
7 Further reading
8 External links

Criteria for failure
The criteria for failure are heavily dependent on context of use, and may be relative to a particular observer or belief system. A situation considered to be a failure by one might be considered a success by another, particularly in cases of direct competition or a zero-sum game. Similarly, the degree of success or failure in a situation may be differently viewed by distinct observers or participants, such that a situation that one considers to be a failure, another might consider to be a success, a qualified success or a neutral situation.

It may also be difficult or impossible to ascertain whether a situation meets criteria for failure or success due to ambiguous or ill-defined definition of those criteria. Finding useful and effective criteria, or heuristics, to judge the success or failure of a situation may itself be a significant task.

Types of failure
Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.

Failure to anticipate
Failure to perceive
Failure to carry out a task

Commercial failures
A commercial failure is a product that does not reach expectations of success.

Most of the items listed below had high expectations, significant financial investments, and/or widespread publicity, but fell far short of success. Due to the subjective nature of "success" and "meeting expectations", there can be disagreement about what constitutes a "major flop."

For flops in computer and video gaming, see List of commercial failures in computer and video gaming
For company failures related to the 1997–2001 Dot-com bubble, see Dot-com company
See also Vaporware

Internet meme

Adaptation of above image illustrating an Internet Meme"Fail" is the name of a popular Internet meme where users superimpose the word "fail" or "epic fail" onto embarrassing, ironic, or compromising photos or short videos.[1] The meme is widely believed to come have from the arcade game Blazing Star. If you lose, the message "You fail it! Your skill is not enough! See you next time! Bye bye!" is shown.[2]

The term "miserable failure" has also been popularized as a result of a widely known "Google bombing", which caused Google searches for the term to turn up the White House biography of George W. Bush.[3]

See also
Cascading failure
Debugging
Failure analysis
Failure rate
Failure mode
Forensic engineering
List of military disasters
List of railway disasters
Murphy's law
New product development
Non-event
Planned obsolescence (also built-in obsolescence)
Power outage
Product
Product management
Single point of failure
Structural failure
Tensile strength
White elephant
System accident

References
^ Memes Help Keep Internet Interesting - Technology - redOrbit
^ Schofield, Jack (17 October 2008). "All your FAIL are belong to us". The Guardian Technology blog (Guardian News and Media Limited). http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2008/oct/17/2.
^ http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/google.asp

Further reading
Charles Perrow, Normal Accidents: Living with High-Risk Technologies, New Tork: Basic Books, 1983. Paperback reprint, Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 1999, ISBN 0-691-00412-9
Sandage, Scott A. Born Losers: A History of Failure in America. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, 2005. ISBN 0-674-01510-X, ISBN 0-674-02107-X

External links
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Failure
Designing Building Failures
Know Your Meme: FAIL
FAIL Blog

Hahahaha

Ok I couldn't help it, I had to give it a listen :D

This has potential to be as fucking epic as "How Do Mix Drums"

even the Swiss are laughing

How do fucking fail hard? ¯\(°_o)/¯

When the vocals came in, I laughed and unfortunatly shit my pants a little bit. :erk:

:headbang:

BROOTAL METALZZZ!

even the Swiss are laughing

:lol:

3dflags_che0001-000fa.gif