'sup

avi

W3RK3R
Aug 21, 2002
Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
I live in Olympia, WA now. My house is amazing and I have four acres of land, but still no home internet. So I'm at my uncle-in-law's house down the street using his computer trying to get some work done. Fun stuff, lemme tell ya. At least I should be getting my new laptop tomorrow so I can nerd out at a local wifi location.
Things to do: re-purchase all the crap we threw away or were too full to pack like laundry soap n stuff. build a fence for the backyard for the dogs. yell at comcast some more. finish rebuilding desk. drink tons more local beers.

hope everyone is well! I'll try to take pictures.

local beers = win dude

Good luck, I just layed about 200, 23 pound stones around the house, Sun burnage sucks. Hope you don't get any building your fence.

noyce. lots o' land. enjoy the local brew and don't work too hard on the deck. pics would be much appreciated.

i think the country life is not ready for the intarweb because we still don't have it available either. it's available down the street both sides, but not where we are. good luck with that.

I finally got my new laptop working so now I have wireless nerding. I am currently at a cafe downtown trying to catch up on work and email before my battery dies. yay! and then tomorrow it's off to vancouver for a week of work.