Super picture thread!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Last night was the Holiday Hangover Ball... long story short, it's a huge party we throw every year with cool bands and lots of crazy shit going on. This year's theme was "Pimps and Hoes." I decided to dress the part this year, since I haven't before. All the pics I'm not in were taken by me.

Steve's girlfriend curled my hair for me. I learned a very valuable lesson from this.... I will never ever ever for any reason whatsoever put hairspray in my hair again. Nothing like brushing out the worst rat's nest I've ever had when I get home at 5am and all I want to do is pass out.
001.jpg

Steve and me:
002.jpg

This picture is blurry as shit, but it shows the curls nicely:
004.jpg

005.jpg

Steve the Producer:
006stp.jpg

Double R
007rr.jpg

Surface Tension:
008st.jpg

World Championship Baller himself, Ricker!
016.jpg

Thee Ted Smith:
018tedsmith.jpg

Steve Rock:
022.jpg

Yeah buddy!
023.jpg

This is Blue Thunder, the official band of the Seattle Seahawks. They came out and played along to a Rage Against the Machine song that the cover band was playing.
028.jpg

029.jpg

Ricker again (I really like this pic):
034.jpg

Yeah buddy again!
037.jpg

My hat and glasses looked better on Sarah the Intern than they did on me.
040.jpg

My other favorite picture of the night.
044.jpg

Army of Anyone:
aoa03.jpg

Saliva:
saliva05.jpg

Just about tired of pimpin'
048.jpg

Good times! Holiday Hangover Ball proves once again to be the most badass party of the year! There are a whole bunch more on my myspace blog if you want to see those, too.

Is the last one on the right a chick or a dude cross dressing?!?!?

maybe its because im tired.. but I cant tell... :zombie:

I actually cannot tell either. Looks sorta like a he-she. He/she is definitely doing a very gay kind of dance and face.
The two club dancing are super hot though, at least from the angle of the camera.
The one to the far left is a hottie too.

Also, I met a guy who does mixed martial arts and I think that asking him to show me the proper way to do a guillotine choke may not have been the best idea haha. It happened quick and Steve was slow on the camera trigger. This was right after he let go.

312461267_609846f341.jpg