SuperGroup Episode # 5

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Scott's funny.....Thats what i DO ....Punch Chicks in the Face.......

Now you must watch the Episode to understand this!!!!!!!

Donkey Punch
Posted by: SmmFryGuy on May 14, 2004 - 04:05 AM

Donkey Punch (verb)
During doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life.

The donkey punch has to be the most selfish act a man could do.

thraxx said:
Donkey Punch

Donkey Punch (verb)
During doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life.

### i think the donkey punch is pretty low down the list to be honest, those 'sex names' lists that people come up with have some horrific things in there, involving blood and spunk n stuff....dragon punch for starters.......... no one does these things tho surely its just internet sillyness .............

tho glass bottomed boat, and the houdini crack me up........

Reminds me of a joke:

So one night I says to my girl "I wanna fuck your tits!" and she says to me "Oh yeah? Well how are you gonna make it feel good for me?" And I said "Right before I come, I'll stop punching you in the face!"

thraxx said:
Donkey Punch

Donkey Punch (verb)

I tried that and the wife took the sledge hammer to my skull. :lol:

prime666 said:
So, they say the premiere of a new episode is Sunday at 10 but there running it in the early afternoon as well.
It is on at noon, 10 hours befor the premiere? I got to watch it with my Dad yesterday and he loved it. He could not understand why anyone would pass up a chance to shot guns with Nugent. He also thought that "the bald guy with the long red beard" was the only normal person in the band.

Correct me if I'm wrong...the houdini is when you're ready to ejaculate so you spit on her back then when she turns around you spunk in her face, right? I had a Winghouse girl tell me that once (Winghouse is the equivalent of Hooters in the southeast)

lokey said:
tho glass bottomed boat, and the houdini crack me up........

yeah, I'm gonna need a defintion on Glassbottom boat. please. I've heard of it but still don't know what it is. I have a date this weekend and Im sure it's the kind of thing that would impress a lady on the first date..

Jus' curious