SuperGroup Episode 4

sufferer said:
I'm loving the show more and more every time I see it. Bas may be obnoxious but the man can sing. It made me break out my Slave to the Grind CD which I haven't heard in years. It's still great to me, I like all Skid Row's stuff.

No doubt, he's got a great voice.

Black Thirteen said:
They've been teasing the "fight" for weeks. I don't know how it's cut but it's real. I will tell the whole story after it airs. I've been blogging on the Damnocracy MySpace page. http://www.myspace.com/damnocracy
I wish there was more music as well. It's crazy that with such a huge production when you hear us playing it's just from the boom and camera mics. They had a huge mixing desk and Pro Tools but were not set up to properly record. That's why we brought our own guy in, Capt Kirk. I would like to finish at least 2 of the songs. Take It Back and Edge Of The World are both cool. And yes, Take It Back sounds like an 80's song and I'm proud of that. Should we sound like The Killers? Nuge said it best; "There is no higher authority over my music than me."
Lookin forward to it. My favorite part thus far (Besides all the LSD Bach crap) is when Jason got the call from Page (not sure if it was also from Plant) but the whole giving you guys there blessing was really cool. Now if ya could get the super group you jammed with at the VH1 rock honors to do something that would be fantastic as well.