SayreVille's Last Night

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well what can i say......I am sitting in a Internet Cafe in Red Banks.New Jersey.. where THe Secret Stash is ...Jay and Silent Bob comic Book store. I hate Driving in New Jersey...Fucking toll roads... no left turns... mapquest sucks ass..... Last night show was the best of the 4 shows i haave seen on this reunion tour. I showed up right after the Sound check party..... WAHHHHH.. I missed it . I ran into BigPhatt442 (yo richie nice TAT). Johnthrax was also there as was Prime666. I have some pics i will post when i get home. Also saw Metal Maria and Johnny Z. Again Frankie was insane, at one point in the show he had a bottle of Crown Royal and poured it into his mouth...shit 1/2 the bottle spilled down the front of him. I will post pics sunday night......
Again i have a list of people to thank
MY wife(for letting me go)
Brentanamo the Great
Thraxdude...... (did you go to Machinehead?)
Scott (the Man) Ian
Charlie( did you see that)
Frankie(Wildman)
Dan ( i found the Batteries)
Joey the Voice( Who watching ME.. I never touched that bottle)
Izzy... thanks
and more later...........
See you in Frisco......

The Set List

Among the Living..
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh (I was on the floor on Dan side for this Fucking insane)
A.I.R.
Madhouse
Antisocial
N. F. L.
Death Rider
Medusa
In my World
Indians

Encore:
New Level
Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
I am the man
Be All End All
Some where in here the did a part of Running Free.....

I gotta run gonna get lost again driving back to the Hotel.....

Thraxx........

Matt Bello said:
random order
among the living- opener!
caught in a mosh
i am the law- closer!
indians
N.F.L.
deathrider
metal thrashing mad
A.I.R.
lone justice
madhouse
medusa
be all, end all
antisocial
time!!!!
got the time
in my world
im the man- with "a new level" in the middle

Damn that show was INSANE!!!!!!!!

It was a great performance, and it was awesome seeing Joey and Dan back.

It was REALLY PACKED in the pit area.....but about halfway into the set, it got a little more open on the floor,........I was tossed all over that place! Got to shake hands with joey, and I got some PICKS.

It was unbelievabe, and I CANNOT wait for the dvd. I know im gonna be on it several times....

In my world, time, medusa, be all end all, loneJustice, I am the law, im the man, deathrider..........damn I could go on and on...but obiously it was a killer set!

The VIP thing was cool, but it could have been done better........But of course watching them play medusa, time, and lonejustice to a small personal crowd was well worth seeing! I was right in front of Dan, and everyone was yelling and making jokes..........a lot of fun..........And im still hurting from the moshing.........

ONE OF THE BEST DAMN SHOWS EVER!

xodusAttack said:
Damn that show was INSANE!!!!!!!!

It was a great performance, and it was awesome seeing Joey and Dan back.

It was REALLY PACKED in the pit area.....but about halfway into the set, it got a little more open on the floor,........I was tossed all over that place! Got to shake hands with joey, and I got some PICKS.

It was unbelievabe, and I CANNOT wait for the dvd. I know im gonna be on it several times....

In my world, time, medusa, be all end all, loneJustice, I am the law, im the man, deathrider..........damn I could go on and on...but obiously it was a killer set!

The VIP thing was cool, but it could have been done better........But of course watching them play medusa, time, and lonejustice to a small personal crowd was well worth seeing! I was right in front of Dan, and everyone was yelling and making jokes..........a lot of fun..........And im still hurting from the moshing.........

ONE OF THE BEST DAMN SHOWS EVER!

yeah, the soundcheck kinda was a bust, but seeing them jam just to us 100 people or so was sweet.

What a great show! The soundcheck was kinda ruined by technical problems, but how often do you get to see them with such a small crowd. I met Thraxx and Prime666, cool dudes. Thanks to Thraxx for giving me a hand when I needed it (you know what i'm talking about). It's nice to put some faces to the names on here.
The setlist was good and I cant wait 'til they come back and have some rarer songs in the set. All the old schooler's were there and a good amount of younger fans. The place was totally packed and there was an electricity in the air as the pre-show video played. I think that's the longest set I ever saw them play (1hr 50 min.), and i've seen them a few times.
"Time" fuckin' ruled, it was awsome. Frankie going mad in "i'm the man", priceless.

Well I had a fuckin blast. Thanks to, Tad, Ted, and Izzy for the hook up. Getting to hang with the guys afterwards was a real treat. Charlie was right. There is no pizza like New York Pizza.
It was funny seeing Johnny Z there. Nice guy.
Most of the time I go to shows in Jersey I have a horrible time and I always go home with brusied knuckles or some other injury. Friday night you guys ruled. One of the best crowds Ive ever seen. The few assholes that got out of hand in the pit got what they deserrved and seeing so many of you ladies dancing and holding your own was very cool. Thanks again to everyone for the hook up. I really had an amazing time... See you all next time....

I didn't go to Machine Head. Thanks again for that offer.
I ended up going to see Star Wars again with the love of my life. Mmmmm.

Glad you all got to meet and hang backstage. Wish I could've been there!

ThraxDude said:
I didn't go to Machine Head. Thanks again for that offer.
I ended up going to see Star Wars again with the love of my life. Mmmmm.

Glad you all got to meet and hang backstage. Wish I could've been there!

What your a nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved that movie i need to see it again!