WHO WAS AT SAYREVILLE LAST NIGHT?!?!

Anybody know where I can get that sweatshirt they had there, online? Didn't have enough cash that night and want it!! There isn't a merchandise page on here, is there?

That show kicked major ass!! Wasnt let down in anyway. I was so siked when I got home all I could do was play my guitar . That show is still swirling around in my head and its Sunday. Cant wait for the DVD to come out.

Thrillho said:
Dude, I'm not kidding - check the studs on the back of your vest for the blood from my gums. You elbowed me right in the mouth. All in good fun \m/ Awesome show. They Played TIME and DEATHRIDER!! Totally worth the long ass drive.

Ah dude! I'm totally sorry... hope you're alright. I deffinitly didn't mean it - I'm not a violent person.... until it comes to crowd surfers, that is.

Fragfest said:
The warm-up band (Pigdogs) was kind of stupid but the drummer was great. I sat near the back in the bar area but it was still a great view. Anthrax Concert 10/10

Hey man, I was the drummer for the opening band "Overhand Right". Though you didn't like us too much, I appreciate the compliment about my drumming.
Take care!
Adam

www.myspace.com/overhandright

AdamSTF said:
Hey man, I was the drummer for the opening band "Overhand Right". Though you didn't like us too much, I appreciate the compliment about my drumming.
Take care!
Adam

www.myspace.com/overhandright

YO You made a new fan that night! You guys were fucking awesome, You got my old ass psyched to get in the pit, unfortunately no one started one when you guys were on, I picked up your cd and shirt. Have faith, I was checking out Biohazard before they got signed and look where they are today.
Spite Had some kick ass Slam beats man.......The only reason it seems like noone was into you is cause they didn't know your stuff, give it time.....I was at the Manowar show in 99' when Hatebreed got boooed off stage yet when i saw them at the Slayer show in 2002 the place was mayhem. Later-

TraderInDeath said:
Ah dude! I'm totally sorry... hope you're alright. I deffinitly didn't mean it - I'm not a violent person.... until it comes to crowd surfers, that is.

Really, man, it's all in fun. I was not saying it to make you feel bad - I just think it's hillarious that I got elbowed in the face by a fellow board member! MY gums are still sore, but I'm fine! No worries what so ever, I had an amazing time and I hope everyone else did too.

My ONLY complaint other then the stupid fuckers starting shit in the crowd is that I was totally SOAKED in sweat (not all my own - gross) and after the show the T-shirts were already sold out and I had to ride all the way back to PA in the juice of a thousand men. <--- Take that however you will.

nosferatunj said:
YO You made a new fan that night! You guys were fucking awesome, You got my old ass psyched to get in the pit, unfortunately no one started one when you guys were on, I picked up your cd and shirt. Have faith, I was checking out Biohazard before they got signed and look where they are today.
Spite Had some kick ass Slam beats man.......The only reason it seems like noone was into you is cause they didn't know your stuff, give it time.....I was at the Manowar show in 99' when Hatebreed got boooed off stage yet when i saw them at the Slayer show in 2002 the place was mayhem. Later-

Thanks bro! Glad you enjoyed the set. I too was big on Biohazard back in their demo days. I have both their early demos ripped to mp3 if you're interested. Hit me up with a private message with your AIM name and I can file transfer them to you or something. :headbang:

OverHandRob said:
Thanks bro! Glad you enjoyed the set. I too was big on Biohazard back in their demo days. I have both their early demos ripped to mp3 if you're interested. Hit me up with a private message with your AIM name and I can file transfer them to you or something. :headbang:

I have there demos too, Somewhere LOL, I wish they would do Lying Coke bitch again but when I asked Evan at the last show I saw them at, he just blew me off. Oh well! When you come around again I'll be there!