Flint show last night!!!!

t-rave

Dec 11, 2002
Michigan
www.ratchetjaw.com
Anthrax tore the house down... I saw the opening show in Detroit and this was a much tighter and powerful sounding show ( to be expected) .. The whole band was just totally on...Danny's leads sounded great ( to me he is the unsung Thrash guitar hero) , Joey sounded great and you can't help but enjoy the energy he brings, Scott , Frank and Charlie were as on as ever.... There might be personal tension or whatever in this lineup but when they take it to the stage that might actually make for a better show!!! The only downside was the lack of POT material..( Just got the time)..I am not a good recapper of setlists so I'll save that for someone else:)

The great thing about any lineup of Anthrax is your gauranteed an awesome show everytime! I hope they can keep it together to record some stuff...or even a split cd uniting both era's...half ATL half WCFYA with a tour to follow!

I'll get the setlist in order later.

It was something like this::

blues bros
among
g time
caught
AIR
anti
madhouse
nfl
medusa
aftershock intro during the band intros
indians

be all
i'm the man
metal thrashing mad
a new level (up to 1st chorus)
i am the law

I agree. Kickass show. And need more POT. I gave Charlie, Scott and Frank my setlist requirements before the show. Charlie said they do the same thing to Priest now. Of course they ignored my setlist requests, but I had suggested "Aftershock." I think they were planning on playing that intro anyway.