Saw Slayer, Megadeth, Testament last night

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
All 3 bands were on point. Testament sounded amazing. Heavy as fuck. Chuck Billy sounded great. Megadeth was the best I have ever seen them. I don't consider myself a big Megadeth fan but they put on one hell of a show. The entire Rust In Peace album live was awesome. Crowd went nuts for them

Slayer just flat out destroyed that amphitheater. They sounded amazing and had a great intensity. It was awesome to just sit and watch Dave Lombardo fuck shit up on the drum kit. He was on point tonight for sure. The rest of the band too. Some of the biggest pits I have seen in a long time. There were even some pits in the isles where the seats were.

I was at the Clash of the Titans tour back in the day. This was very similar in vibe to that show. Except there was no Anthrax of Alice In Chains on this leg of the tour. But Testament more than made up for it!

Ears are ringing, time for bed!

Not a big megadeth fan but I love Testament and Slayer. I just saw Slayer August 3rd in a small club (2.200 capacity). They kicked ass! and it was much better to see them playing smaller venues instead of oversized festival appearances...

Not a big megadeth fan but I love Testament and Slayer. I just saw Slayer August 3rd in a small club (2.200 capacity). They kicked ass! and it was much better to see them playing smaller venues instead of oversized festival appearances...

I am not a huge megadeth fan either, i didn't really even care to see them. but they came out and really impressed me. the crowd went apeshit. they sounded really good and made me want to go listen to RIP again.

That would be amazing to see Slayer in a club setting. I was up in the PIT so it was almost like seeing it in a club =)

Wow something you posted that i actually wanted to read..... I was lucky enough to go to Chicago and see this tour and help film for a DVD that Testament will be releasing. All Great.....

2200 ppl capacity and you say "a small club"? 200 ppl capacity is a small club to me :devil: