Are you kidding me, no posts about Anthrax in Hollywood last night??

tomass74 said:
I am with you on that one man... They didn't come here on this tour but every review I have seen has just been awesome... The tour is speaking for itself even though there are those assholes in denial that I have seen on here calling the tour a "flop".. Some people just won't admit that it is going well and let those of us that are happy about enjoy it...

I enjoyed this tour just as much as any other tour I've seen them in the past 15 years. I still prefer Bush. But I won't deny that Joey rocks.

jerryskid1 said:
This is the 3rd time I've seen them since the reunion. The crowd was absolutely pumped. Joey and Dan have brought the energy and "bounce" back to the band. It was kind of funny seeing all the 15 year old kids wearing the tight jeans and denim jackets.:hotjump:

You see that's coming back into fashion!

OneManStandsThrax said:
It is good to see them getting recognition. I felt the same way after I was at the Minneapolis show. I have not seen a crowd into a show that much since I don't know when. I was totally amazed at the floor and all the moshing going on. They have a ggod thing going right now and I hope this can continue in some shape or form.
Seems to me its been on going since late April.

Sounds like fun but I decided not to go but I had sex that night so it's all good and I was in bed by 9:30.

They should really rethink Got the Time and Anti-Social - I mean something like Aftershock would bolw me away.

DarbysDad said:
Sounds like fun but I decided not to go but I had sex that night so it's all good and I was in bed by 9:30.

They should really rethink Got the Time and Anti-Social - I mean something like Aftershock would bolw me away.

Why do you care you didn't even go. Decided to sell out and hang with a chick instead of going to Anthrax? Come on dude that fuckin lame. You can fuck chicks anytime you want, Anthrax only comes rolling through LA every now and then

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

DarbysDad said:

I love both of "Got The Time" and "Anti-Social".... I hope to hear them both when I finally get to see them again.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Why do you care you didn't even go. Decided to sell out and hang with a chick instead of going to Anthrax? Come on dude that fuckin lame. You can fuck chicks anytime you want, Anthrax only comes rolling through LA every now and then

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Dude - Get a life - I was at home with the wife - sorry she's better than Anthrax. I really sold out with all the fucking CD's and import Anthrax vynil I own and shows I've gone too.

Darbys Dad, you are such a sellout!!! You decided to hang out with your family instead? What a disgrace you are....Pfff family schmamily:loco: . I'm totally joking of course.

ironmaiden09 quit being such a fucking douchebag! Seriously, you have got to be the biggest cocksmoker to disgrace this board.

DarbysDad said:

DD................ was it great sex?????? were you thinking of Skorned1?