Testament Last Night

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
There were many Anthrax Fans there last night and we all talked about the lastest news about Joey.

Last night the band was breaking new drummer Nick Barker and it was a warm up show before heading out to Australia and parts of Europe. It had been (if memory serves me correctly) since TAC since TestAmenT played the Bay Area and last night they were back with a vengence!

There was no let-up for the guys (with the exception of the slow tempo of "The Legacy") or any lull in the set. It was like the mid-80's and TestAmentT had never changed hands. Definitely helps to have Alex Skolnick back. When the album ever get's released, I could see them going over big in Europe and regaining what they had in the 80's. Sucks that I didn't bring my camera, but it was fun to take a night off and not get smashed trying to take a pic in the pit and enjoy a triumphant performance by TestAmenT.

setlist

The Preacher
New Order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Trial By Fire
DNR
True Believer
Practice What You Preach
The Legacy
Into The Pit
Over The Wall

Sounds like a good time! The last time I saw Testament, they were opening for Megadeth in 1991 at a small club in Virginia. Awesome!

No, it was in Norfolk at The Boathouse, and I was mistaken about the year.
It was Dec. 18th 1990. (Just checked the ticket!) Great show!:headbang:

I've been there dude. That place is awesome. Now, they book most Norfolk shows at the Norva. That place is cool too.

I hate this part of va. But the girls that vacation there are slutty as all hell dude. They're loads of fun.

I've been there dude. That place is awesome. Now, they book most Norfolk shows at the Norva. That place is cool too.

I hate this part of va. But the girls that vacation there are slutty as all hell dude. They're loads of fun.

I moved away from there about 14 years ago, I didn't know if the Boathouse was still around! I was a very cool place!:headbang: :kickass: