SayreVille's Last Night

prime666 said:
Well I had a fuckin blast. Thanks to, Tad, Ted, and Izzy for the hook up. Getting to hang with the guys afterwards was a real treat. Charlie was right. There is no pizza like New York Pizza.
It was funny seeing Johnny Z there. Nice guy.
Most of the time I go to shows in Jersey I have a horrible time and I always go home with brusied knuckles or some other injury. Friday night you guys ruled. One of the best crowds Ive ever seen. The few assholes that got out of hand in the pit got what they deserrved and seeing so many of you ladies dancing and holding your own was very cool. Thanks again to everyone for the hook up. I really had an amazing time... See you all next time....

What up Jeff?!?!? It was good to see you and Gene again. GO2E fellow comrades !!!! Tell Gene again that I said congrats about him expecting a new member to the family !!! Let me know about that CBGB's show real soon. I really wanna go.

LOAroberto said:
It was the best Anthrax show I ever been to! It was my 4th time seeing them. The rest were with Bush. I saw them in 1994, 1996, 2001 and now 2005.
this is my second Thrax show. First time was last September with Bush in some small dump outside albany. I was in front of Rob the whole time, and I got his set list.

Both..... Joey's great.... John's Great...... my problems is that now were not hearing any of John's era music.... When will we... Maybe after the reunion tour they can do the Bush--- Belladonna tour

thraxx said:
Both..... Joey's great.... John's Great...... my problems is that now were not hearing any of John's era music.... When will we... Maybe after the reunion tour they can do the Bush--- Belladonna tour
Maybe that would be cool, but after that, they have to made a choice, they can't keep the both.
I'm continue to think that a 3 singer tour could have been a better option. Imagine, 3 set, One with Turbin, one With Belladonna and one with Bush.
This could have been the greatest historic tour ever. :Spin: