Supergroup...Anyone seen this??

I like Sebastian bach and I saw a little of what he was talking about like he wanted to finish the song and they wanted to go eat dinner

Buzzard said:
Anthrax tour cancelled because scott Ian has be lost after crwling up Ted Nugents ass..

That show is horrible and it makes them all look like a bunch of pathetic losers...no better than your neighborhood garage band...ridiculous!:puke:

gaschamber said:
schenk...'da fuck you been nigga?

Hey gas...got a big promotion at work and it leaves me with no free time...which I guess is good...it's our busy time of year, so it will chill sometime in July, I hope.

I check in from time to time...life's just super busy right now.

Peace.

The show is pretty lame. I've never been a fan of Ted Nugent's music. Sebastian Bach acts like a major primadonna. He should just shut his gay poser mouth and sing, and not wear the queer glam rock makeup and eyeliner. Evan is obnoxious and has the "Tough Guy" attitude that he'll kick anyone's ass. Scott has been relatively quiet, but it's hard to stomach his annoying, nasally voice. Bonham seems to be the only decent one of the bunch. The song they came up with, sounds like some cheezy glam rock song from the 80's. My opinion, don't waste your time with this retarded ass show.

God, this show is so lame. They play up Evan and Sebastian going at it, but then they cry, kiss, then make up and Seb drops to his knees and smokes Evan's cock. They're building up to something tonight, but I hold no hopes to even bother.

All the while, Bonham stands on the side, sometimes in disbelief of the shit these asswipe rockstars put out. I wonder if any of them could hold a 9-5 job for very long. I dunno about Scott, because he's such a fuckface anyhow. Good way to remind people Anthrax is still around.

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, Stop right there!
Scott Ian is throwing it up Meatloaf's daughter?
Ra Ha Ha!

And that show sounds gayer than a truckload of anus.