Survivor Round Three - The Candlelight Years

What is your least favorite song from each album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
In order to clear up some room, I'm doing this round a bit differently.
Vote three times! One for a song from Orchid, one from Morningrise, and one from My Arms Your Hearse. There are two separators to separate the three albums. DO NOT VOTE FOR THESE!!!!

no vote on when :D good stuff, its easily the best song from MAYH I think most of us will agree on that, Sad to see creedence go so early I love that song as well.

Damn, I can't believe The Apostle In Triumph is losing, it's my favorite on Orchid.

I like this thread because I'm realising how much my taste is different from everyone... I've always thought, for example, Advent, was the best song of the CD (for everyone), seems like I'm wrong, and I can't believe When is going to win this.

I have a question for the poll maker : Are you going to make a poll for the best OPETH song (votes would be the best songs from each album voted in the past)?

at least its better that they vote for ---- than voting for an actual song, since they arent corrupting the current votes, only negating their own

edit: as they dont look to be voting seriously

We have a winner for the best song on Morningrise! As suggested by another member on the forum, I'm voting off the two songs with the highest votes, not one. So To Bid You Farewell won for Morningrise!

We have a winner for the best song on Morningrise! As suggested by another member on the forum, I'm voting off the two songs with the highest votes, not one. So To Bid You Farewell won for Morningrise!

You do plan on combining all the winners for each album for the final showdown correct?