Suspyre full release now on BeyondEarCandy.com

Dave@BEC

Metal Missioner
Sep 13, 2003
NJ, USA
www.beyondearcandy.com
For those of you that enjoyed the single "The City Under Sands" single by Suspyre on the ProgPower VI sampler...well the full CD 'The Silvery Image' is now available. Hear it all on BeyondEarCandy.com Prog/Power internet radio! This band plays high quality prog metal with heavy power and epic metal elements, & vox in the vein of Russell Allen style! My full review will be posted soon, but as you can tell I think they rock!:headbang:

Just saw them live last night. Excellent! Too bad there were so few people there. This band deserves a lot more exposure.

Either their shows are 21+, or not close enough to me...but I'll make it out eventually. Plus, I'll be 21 in a few weeks, so assuming I don't drunk myself to death, It'll make it easier to get to one of their shows

Dave@BEC said:
For those of you that enjoyed the single "The City Under Sands" single by Suspyre on the ProgPower VI sampler...well the full CD 'The Silvery Image' is now available. Hear it all on BeyondEarCandy.com Prog/Power internet radio! This band plays high quality prog metal with heavy power and epic metal elements, & vox in the vein of Russell Allen style! My full review will be posted soon, but as you can tell I think they rock!:headbang:
My Suspyre album review now posted on BeyondEarCandy.com, it's definitely on the list of best CDs for 2005!!!:headbang: