Suspyre is now on facebook

I've been working on updating this page and have been using its share feature to post Suspyre updates. Please add our page!

(I just realized we had this page for exactly two years, but I didn't start using it until a couple of weeks ago...)

Unfortunately the majority of my friends are not metal fans, especially prog. And the ones that are already know of Suspyre. I'm afraid I'm of little to no help in this area.
I'll look for alternative methods for promoting the band.

I believe that Facebook is an excellent tool for bands such as Suspyre as they do get their name and music out. As I write this, there are 1224 fans (people like this), so of this number a question arises, and that is how many will fork over their pennies for the new release (or past ones)?

I believe that Facebook is an excellent tool for bands such as Suspyre as they do get their name and music out. As I write this, there are 1224 fans (people like this), so of this number a question arises, and that is how many will fork over their pennies for the new release (or past ones)?

As someone who has an awkward passion for analyzing statistics, I wonder the same thing. We have about 90,000 Myspace "friends" but I'll tell you right now, we haven't sold 90,000 CDs yet :dopey: We'll see how our facebook advertising helps attract listeners to our CDs and attenders to our concerts.