SUSPYRE & POWND FEEDBACK ON NIGHTMARE SAMPLER

Lance,

New Suspyre is really good!
Thessera is fucking PERFECT! They're one of the bands that make me proud of being Brazilian and sharing the nationality with them! KICK ASS!

-Milton

New Suspyre is awesome...

Thessera's Fooled Eyes is probably my favorite album of the year so far!

I'll be seeing Prymary opening for Kamelot, their definately one of the better bands around here in California.

Yeah the tracklisting on my sampler is all messed up.

My favorite track is the Evergrace tune. I cannot wait to get that disc when it comes out!

I was pleasantly suprised with the sampler.
Beyond Twilight is awesome but we all knew that.
Thessera is a great band and I hope people are picking it up.
New Suspyre is great, as is the Pownd and Evergrace was awesome too.
It was also nice to see Cloudscape getting recognition! Great band.

Suspyre was pretty good.
Did not care for Prymary...while the musicians are very talented,their production is poor and it doesnt hit home.I did buy the Prymary cd hoping for growth from disc 1 till now...it just wasnt there.
The other songs havent had a chance to grow on me as of yet...I'm trying to get past the 34 cds i bought,1 second at a time

great, thanks for all the feed back, I think the EVIL MASQUERADE is one that the track listing went off on, it's the one that sounds a bit like WHITESNAKE,
but the rest of the tracks on the album have a more progressive feel almost like a cross between whitesnake and Queen but with killer production....

Let me know your thoughts on this one, I'm thinking of releasing it next year with bonus material to NORTH AMERICA

Just put it on my Ipod last night so I'll make sure to give it a listen today while I'm at work!

Edit: Alright Evil Masquerade Just came on:

I freaking love it! I love the operatic vocals (yes, I'm a sucker for well done opera) the guitars compliment the voices nicely. It's all around dark. I think I'm giong to have to place an order with you Lance!

-Metal

MEGALOUD said:
WHO LOVED THE NEW MINDFLOW????
That has to be the most amazing Album out today, i haven't stopped listening to it. If you didn't get a chance to buy at the Nightmare table this weekend then order from Lance at Nightmare, you will not be disappointed.

:OMG:

The new Mindflow is a bit much to digest in one sitting. Very good from what I've heard so far, more progressive than what I expected. I'll try to get a full review up in a few days

MetalAges said:
I saw some people post about a mixed up track listing, Lance can you post the correct listing here so I know who is who (from the bands I have never heard anyways). Thanks!

I don't have the disc here yet, shipped the stuff back from Atlanta,
but as soon as I get a chance to listen I'll post it,
this is what it was supposed to be, and what is printed on the sampler

1-SUSPYRE-April in the Fall
2-POWND-The Stand
3-MINDFLOW-Upload-Spirit-Radio Edit
4-EVERGRACE-The Escape
5-PRYMARY-Oceans of Insolence
6-CLOUDSCAPE-Shapeshifter
7-SOLIDVISION -Panic-Radio edit
8-PROTOTYPE-The Way It Ends
9-KATAGORY V-The Elitist
10-BEYOND TWILIGHT-For The Love of Art...Radio Edit
11-EVIL MASQUERADE-Black Ravens Cry
12-SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE-So Cold-Radio Edit
13-THESSERA-Fooled Eyes
14-PYRAMAZE-What Lies Beyond
15-SHINING STAR-Insanity

I HEARD track 12 - EVIL MASQUERADE got switched with EVERGRACE
and everthing else got shifted down until track 12, but I need too confirm

I'm told this is how it flows, song to song,

1-SUSPYRE-April in the Fall
2-POWND-The Stand
3-MINDFLOW-Upload-Spirit-Radio Edit
4-EVIL MASQUERADE-Black Ravens Cry
5-EVERGRACE-The Escape
6-PRYMARY-Oceans of Insolence
7-CLOUDSCAPE-Shapeshifter
8-SOLIDVISION -Panic-Radio edit
9-PROTOTYPE-The Way It Ends
10-KATAGORY V-The Elitist
11-BEYOND TWILIGHT-For The Love of Art...Radio Edit
12-SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE-So Cold-Radio Edit
13-THESSERA-Fooled Eyes
14-PYRAMAZE-What Lies Beyond
15-SHINING STAR-Insanity

can anyone confirm this?

I picked up a Suspyre CD at the Nightmare table and I'm digging it so far. I also picked up Prymary, Mindflow, and Cloudscape while I was there, but I have not gotten the chance to listen to those yet (I had a three hour break between classes at school where I wanted to listen to a couple CD's, but the batteries in my CD player died and I only got to listen to Suspyre). Judging by the reactions, I think I'll go listen the Mindflow CD right now.:headbang:

I got my Evergrace CD today from Ulterium Records to promote on my radio show, and HOLY SHIT this CD smokes!!!!

Could wind up in my top 10 of the year!

The singer is fantastic! Awesome backing vocals......reminds me of a mix between Dream Evil (minus the over the top lyrics), Nocturnal Rites, & Thunderstone!