SW question

Chamet

Keepin' it bonzer
Dec 29, 2005
England
so, when you leave the sw cd on after the last soneg finishes, there is a number 8 track lol, i niticed this just a week ago cuz i always turn off the stereo when the cd finishes, butr this time i was too lazy to do so.
i know that most of you, maybe everyone knows this, so can someone tell me what that track is called?

Bruno the Pig.. I think it's something the band did sometime when they were drunk, but.. I can't remember, I think there's just no sound at all, all there is is the keyboard melody that comes maybe 2 minutes after Touch Like Angel of Death ends.

...youre talking about that piano stuff?
hasnt got a name.. but dude.this has been discussed so fuckin many times.
And trust me..not everyone is such a polite faggot like me.

In my version, it happens on the same track as Touch like An Angel Of Death about 2 minutes after the song has finished, then there is a track called Bruno The Pig which lasts for 2 seconds of silence.

snowy said:
...youre talking about that piano stuff?
hasnt got a name.. but dude.this has been discussed so fuckin many times.
And trust me..not everyone is such a polite faggot like me.

is not my fault that the fuckin search thing comes up with so many threads, u think i have the time to look through all of 'em??? i have a life u know.
and besides that, i haven't been on this forum that long, so i haven't seen the threads about this.

oh, and everyone else, thanks for ur replies.

Feel_The_Force said:
In my version, it happens on the same track as Touch like An Angel Of Death about 2 minutes after the song has finished, then there is a track called Bruno The Pig which lasts for 2 seconds of silence.

Why do people call it Bruno The Pig? It doesn't say that anywhere on the SW booklet or cobhc.com. And its 10 seconds of silence, not 2.

Feel_The_Force said:
Same difference, but there if you burn it to your computer you will see it is called Bruno The Pig so hush.

yea i know it says that, but does anyone know where that came from? like did COB making it that name or did some random person on the internet call it that and the name just kinda caught on?

Chamet said:
is not my fault that the fuckin search thing comes up with so many threads, u think i have the time to look through all of 'em??? i have a life u know.
and besides that, i haven't been on this forum that long, so i haven't seen the threads about this.

oh, and everyone else, thanks for ur replies.

Calm down.
I just said that there are many people who get really mad at persons who start posts that has been discussed a 1000 times.
And i dont know how youre using the search-option but that doenst take a life.

Well,it doesnt really matter to me but i just wanted to say *hey guy use the search-fucktion!* at least once in my life.

SixPounder1616 said:
yea i know it says that, but does anyone know where that came from? like did COB making it that name or did some random person on the internet call it that and the name just kinda caught on?

Surely if it's on the cd then it must be something to do with the band. Since the song has to be ripped from the cd at some point, when you put it back on it keeps the same name. I'm probably wrong, I don't even know what day it is at the moment.

<-Warheart-> said:
Surely if it's on the cd then it must be something to do with the band. Since the song has to be ripped from the cd at some point, when you put it back on it keeps the same name. I'm probably wrong, I don't even know what day it is at the moment.
it's sunday

Feel_The_Force said:
Yeah if it's on the official cd then it can't have been tampered with by someone from the internet.

o ok, thanks, I didn't know the track names came from the cd. I thought the computer reconized the cd then it searched a music database on the internet (freedb, for example) for the correct tracks. Thats why when u put a cd in your computer when u don't have internet it just comes up as "Track 01", "Track 02" etc.

That usually happens with home made CDS, but never with official CDS they all have the data on it, how did you think they got wallpapers and bonus stuff onto it?

Feel_The_Force said:
That usually happens with home made CDS, but never with official CDS they all have the data on it, how did you think they got wallpapers and bonus stuff onto it?

I thought that was the enhanced cd part, but yea I think your right about the home made cd thing