Swallow the sun

daz436 said:
i cant get a hold of their albums from anywhere

SWALLOW THE SUN - The Morning Never Came (double vinyl)

Amazing double-vinyl edition of Swallow The Sun's acclaimed 'The Morning Never Came'. In a sturdy gatefold sleeve and pressed onto 180 gram vinyl, this limited edition of 500 copies comes with a bonus track (cover of Candlemass classic "Solitude"). Features an engraving on Side D! A high-quality product from the excellent Imperium Productions label.

The End Records....Price: $17.99

:Spin:

Out.:devil:

Mr Samsara said:
SWALLOW THE SUN - The Morning Never Came (double vinyl)

Amazing double-vinyl edition of Swallow The Sun's acclaimed 'The Morning Never Came'. In a sturdy gatefold sleeve and pressed onto 180 gram vinyl, this limited edition of 500 copies comes with a bonus track (cover of Candlemass classic "Solitude"). Features an engraving on Side D! A high-quality product from the excellent Imperium Productions label.

The End Records....Price: $17.99

:Spin:

Out.:devil:

I'm not from USA and i dont fancy paying import prices. I'll keep looking they will come in stock somewhere :p

i did ages ago, just looked again and got the same little footnote which turns me away from ordering:

Usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks

erm, no thanks

I downloaded The Morning Never Came after someone recommended in that recommend-an-album thread we had a few months ago but hadn't actually listened to it yet up until now. It seems nice.