"Swamplord" Song Survivor - Round 1

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Hollow Heart has been chosen as the chosen one off of They Will Return. Now for the inevitable "Swamplord"! Also, I was thinking: We did these at the Skyfire forums and having 3 (4 in this case) tracks in the ultimate round really sucked balls. It also didn't encapsulate the best track (I'd take 3 songs off of Timeless Departure over the best from Spectral). I was thinking that once the Swamplord poll is over, we would do the final round, but include the top 2 songs from every album to make it a bit more interesting/fair. Any thoughts?

Oh and for the first round I vote...........fuck. Im lookin at iTunes right now and Im pretty sure this is going to be difficult. I guess Alteration for me.

This is really fucking hard. This is the toughest album for me to choose.
Alteration for me too.

Anyway, yes include something like top two from each album because top two of They Will Return and Swampsong are way better than The Groan Of Wind.

Black Roija for me, haven't listened to this album in a while. good ol kalmah.

Using the word :headbang:

heard this song at my friend's a few years ago, still can't get enough of it. love the solo's

edit: omg omg omg why LEAST favorite... well anyway, Using the word is my FAVORITE song...
least favorite would be uhh... dance of the water, i suppose

Damn you guys. I've always thought Alteration and Using the Word were two of Kalmah's best.

I just love the solo on Alteration. And Using the Word is a song that just flows so well all the way through.

I have a feeling Evil in You will dominate this album.

-elfving- said:
how the hell can anyone vote for alteration its one of kalmahs best all time ffs
Because this album is so bitchin that even the first song to go is so fucking kickass so it doesn't even matter. Oh and every other song is kinda better to most people.