"Swamplord" Song Survivor - Round 1

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't remember which one i did vote for lol
probably dance of water or using the word.
Alteration is one of my best!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away for a while but i'm back just in time for Swamplord. My least favorite song is not Using the Word but i'm voting for it so the great Alteration does not go. Is this legal? Common Alteration.....what's wrong with you guys?? :p

Dance of the water should go, then Using the word.

Had to vote Black Roija since it was the only song for which I couldn't recall what it sounded like... however now that I listen to it, it's a very good song! I think Hades is my favorite from this record, I go a little insane when I listen to that song.

Ren said:
I don't think people read the part that says "VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE TRACK".

yeah well it doesnt make any sense, does it?
why not just vote for favorite and skip the whole 'survivor' crap...
anyway, my vote for using the word doesnt count!!!! i was one of those who didnt read it properly and voted for my favorite song..!

Honestly people, go back and listen to Using the Word. Usually I can deal with people having different tastes, but with this song I can't even comprehend the possibilty that people could actually believe it's the weakest song on the album.

flip a coin lol :p~
Just keep alteration and fuck using the word!
someone probably thought that the poll was about ur best song!
Who the fuck would vote Hades?! im still in doubt that Antti could do better than Hades!! (solos)