"Swampsong" Song Survivor - FINAL ROUND!

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
On to the FINAL ROUND! Tordah was just bent over and plunked with a log, so only 2 songs remain!

I'm voting off Cloned Insanity. Is anybody going to be surprised when Heroes to Us wins? :loco:

On a second note I think the They Will Return poll is going to be the most interesting as there is not one song that just outshines the rest so hardcorly. That is now a word.

even though i didnt want to, i had to vote cloned, Heroes to us was the first kalmah song i heard and the song that got me started in them

Shit, Heroes is better but love Cloned.
They Will Return will be tough but not as tough as Swamplord, heh.:loco:
Don't include Skin O' My Teeth in the poll.

It is a good cover but its not an official "Kalmah" song.

[Edit]: Plus, honestly I don't think it can even remotely compete with the other songs. I was never too big on Megadeth anyway. I think it would be the first to be excluded.

I'm going to add it. I added Suodeth which most hadn't even heard, so I think the fact that it is a cover doesn't count it out. Personally I don't enjoy it one bit and will be voting it out first

Kireek said:
how about a all time best kalmah song?^^
If you mean a poll with all 38 songs, that would be interesting but it would take too long and be way too hard. But I'm all for it!