"Swampsong" Song Survivor - Round 1

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Ok everyone, "The Groan of Wind" emerged as the winner of The Black Waltz song survivor. It was fun, and people seemed to be enjoying themselves (?) so here is the Swampsong song survivor. Remember to vote for your LEAST FAVORITE TRACK!

For me I'd have to go with "Man With Mystery". Just not my cup of tea.

I'm not happy with The Groan Of Wind winning but w/e.
Yeah definitely Man With Mystery. Its a good song but can't stack up to the rest.

Man With Mystery for me too...wow this is going to be extremely tough

Man with Mystery too....then it gets reaaaal tought. And like i said, including Suodeth is not a good idea, a lot of people don't know the song + it's a medley.

mmmmh personally i won't vote on this one at all... since i can't imagine any weak song in any of the 3 older albums... with "the black waltz" this wasn't too hard but here... hell no i can't pick any of those...
but besides that i have to agree with hidious on almost all of his posts and especially on the one above mine... man dudes listen to the old albums... those are really genious...

Well......I think we all know which song will win this one lol

Edit: What the fuck?? I don't know what to vote off i like it all!!!

...and Suodeth! That song pwns, wtf!?!
Only reason I can see why someone would vote off Suodeth this early is cos they musn't have it. Maybe they should go get it somewhere? Come on, its not that hard.

Feel_The_Force said:
Well......I think we all know which song will win this one lol
Which one? I'm sure i won't agree with it. Anyway, any song that wins this is not better than the other songs. Swampsong is such a masterpiece.

i definately cannot vote Heroes To Us, it was the first Kalmah song i ever heard...so ill go with Moon Of My Nights, it doesnt catch my attention as much as the others, plus its last, so that doesnt help as much

Hmmm I added Suodeth because of the requests from people on this board. And if you haven't heard it that is your fault! And it's not a medley, it's a full song with vocals and all.

definitely the third the magical!! that song is kind of boring. even though its still a kickass song! weird! but its my least favorite. damn kalmah have so many good songs. this was a hard choice.

Medley means it's a couple of ancestor's songs regrouped in one song. I'm not making this up, i think Antti once said that.

yeahhhh whos the dumbass who voted heroes to us? i mean really, i think this poll is going to come down to tordah, cloned insanity (favorite guitar riff of all time) and heroes to us.

Sorry hidious i thought you meant medley as in an all instrumental compilation kinda deal. Thats cool though, and I think that is all the more reason then to put it on the poll.

Heroes To Me said:
yeahhhh whos the dumbass who voted heroes to us? i mean really, i think this poll is going to come down to tordah, cloned insanity (favorite guitar riff of all time) and heroes to us.
hell yeah, it should be that way