"The Black Waltz" Song Survivor - FINAL ROUND!

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gallows is obviously supreme, so just let it win already! Screw Groan, even though I do love it, it is NOT the best song on TBW. Not even close... TO THE GALLOWS FOREVER!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

IMO this is how my poll would go, starting with first to go and ending with the winner...

1. With Terminal Intensity
2. Man Of The King
3. One From The Stands
4. Svieri Doroga
5. The Groan Of Wind
6. Mindrust
7. Bitter Metallic Side
8. Defeat
9. Time Takes Us All
10. The Black Waltz
11. To The Gallows :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

As you can see, I enjoy the first half of the album much more than the second, but the whole album is really incredible. Hopefully, Groan loses but apparently everyone loves it too much so Gallows doesn't stand much of a chance. DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

As with most of this album, I find TTG pretty boring. The intro catches my attention but it doesn't make me like it enough. I don't like the main riff enough or any other part of the song to really enjoy it. The buildup of The Groan of Wind is really cool, and the keyboard parts are good, I like the melodies of the guitar and keyboard in this song alot. Then when it gets to the orchestral part I really enjoy that. This is one of the only songs on the album that I will actually listen all the way through without getting bored of it. So I'm voting for TTG.