Swanö,will there be another solo project?

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
I dont think im the only one here that fell in love with "Moontower".
Its over 8 years since you made the album and still its banging my speakers all the time. So i was wondering if there will be a sequel to "Moontower", if not i hope you will start another solo project in the future.......
Fan from Norway....

I know and it was also a great pice of metal =)

One time Swanö, always Swanö!

And Rick, when is that new CD coming out?

We're writing it now. It's shaping up to be one 80-minute piece. We're going to debut the first half of it at the Heathen Crusade next month.

If you're familiar with our latest one Two Way Mirror, sound-wise, picture the exact opposite of that!

As far as when it's gonna come out...we HOPE to be recording it in the spring, but we have to see about the financial situation. Being unsigned, it's becoming harder and harder to save the money we'll need for recording and pressing CD's. We did the last one for about $1200. Recorded instruments at a friends studio, did vocals in my bedroom, and then had our bassist mix it in his house. Worked out fine, maybe we'll go that route again next time...although having an actual budget and a producer would be nice once before I drop dead.

:)

We're writing it now. It's shaping up to be one 80-minute piece. We're going to debut the first half of it at the Heathen Crusade next month.

If you're familiar with our latest one Two Way Mirror, sound-wise, picture the exact opposite of that!

As far as when it's gonna come out...we HOPE to be recording it in the spring, but we have to see about the financial situation. Being unsigned, it's becoming harder and harder to save the money we'll need for recording and pressing CD's. We did the last one for about $1200. Recorded instruments at a friends studio, did vocals in my bedroom, and then had our bassist mix it in his house. Worked out fine, maybe we'll go that route again next time...although having an actual budget and a producer would be nice once before I drop dead.

:)
Awesome. And I reviewed Two Way Mirror; I wouldn't mind either style. Looking forward to the new one. That new track is sick!