Swanö's throat for the next Bloodbath Line-up

Cortexon

Epic Member
Oct 30, 2004
Anders mentioned in an interview that there'll be a 3rd Bloodbath album. But regretfully, Tägtgren might leave the band. But why looking for another growler when they already have one?

Couldn't Dan easily replace Tägtgren? Yes or no? Why or why not?

fireangel said:
Cortexon: can you please tell where you read the interview?
Yes please, because it sounds weird, that he will leave so short after he joined the band.
I hope Dan won't do the vocals because I don't want him to ruin his singing voice.
Bloodbath could change the singer on every album, like Death always had different musicians. I heard most of them would like to have David Vincent do the growls.

The interview can be found here: last question

I'm not lying, am I? :D

Rogga made most of the vocals in Crimson II, huh? Yea he would fit great, too!

Cortexon said:
The interview can be found here: last question

I'm not lying, am I? :D

Rogga made most of the vocals in Crimson II, huh? Yea he would fit great, too!
thanks for the link :)

It was not about lying, just that I like to read statements like this by myself, and probably see it in the context.
Also sometimes (I don´t mean it was so for you) people come up and just say something, and everybody starts argueing about it, though it maybe was not said this way in the original and stuff like that ;)

Dan sent me an e-mail about this thing. Wanna read? huh? HUH?! :D

Written by Dan Swanö:

"Hi there.

Cool that you like my growling voice. The thing is, that I kind of like it
too, the problem is that I have got no technique like Mike & Peter. These
guys can go on for hours and tour and all that. The way I get my growls
together is equal to you screaming for 1 minutes straight. You get a sore
throat, and it doésn´t heal for days. The touring days with EOS was pure
hell and I would never confuse the BB fans even more by having me on vocals
and not being the guy singing live. The next singer we get is staying,
studio and live!!!

Thanx again...

D"

Hope he doesn't freak out when i start publishing his e-mails. However if you have a problem with it, feel free to........eat me :tickled:

fireangel said:
congratz, now you also got e-mail from Dan :D

See? :D Dan isn't one of those commercial Metalgods who think people like us aren't worthy to talk to 'em.

It's a pity that this brilliant voice scraps his throat by and by. I think that's what Unicorn meant

Unicorn said:
I hope Dan won't do the vocals because I don't want him to ruin his singing voice.

But, who knows, maybe we can convince him of going through pure hell once again :D
Shall we make a poll? :p

Damn it! My english is sooo bad ^^

I think Dan's lack of technique is what makes it so great. It sounds like he's tearing his throats to bits, and he is! I wonder if he'd sound as good if he actually tried some techniques.

Master_Debater said:
Akerfelt DIDN'T LEAVE. He got kicked out.

I smell bullshit :D

Death's Acre said:
I think Dan's lack of technique is what makes it so great. It sounds like he's tearing his throats to bits, and he is! I wonder if he'd sound as good if he actually tried some techniques.

Yea his voice sounds sort of dry and painful (especially in Crimson and Purgatory). Maybe those growls can only arise if they hurt, but they're worth it! :D