swano.com expired?

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
so what now when swano.com doesn't work?
will post-prog.com come up shortly or what?

oh, btw... www.swano.tk is up and running, but still under some construction!

it doesn't quite work like I intended on Internet Explorer... but it's getting there!

Yeah, the releaselist rules..

And the pic. Dag is a giant!
I he took a pic of me and a friend of mine, who is actually pretty tall, and it looked like a bird had taken the pic from a roof or something...

Unicorn said:
Yeah, the releaselist rules..

And the pic. Dag is a giant!
I he took a pic of me and a friend of mine, who is actually pretty tall, and it looked like a bird had taken the pic from a roof or something...

thanks Unicorn,

I'm still working on getting the release list more specific, including Dan's role on the albums...

awesome site man...
too bad for Eric to be the only one who's head is blocked by someone else in the main photo
imagine me speaking like Donald Trump "Dag is absolutly Huuuuuge"

Hi guys..

The swano.com is history. I will go for 3 separate sites for my projects. I will buy secondsky and unisound.se and look for a good alternative to get something for Nightingale. all the Nightingale dot something is taken...we´ll see what we come up with..

cenzu said:
thanks Unicorn,

I'm still working on getting the release list more specific, including Dan's role on the albums...

yes yes yes!!! i.e. if you include opeth, you must also include al the others he engineered... novembre dissection and countless others!!

and maybe, with swano.com unavailable, maybe we can offer the rare stuff again online, like dan used to do himself. or for each "dan"-project in the list a sample or song.

i can offer at least some hosting... i got a 200MB webspace, and my provider is very good, very fast download, and i think unlimited bandwith (well, as long as only a few people download...if 10.000 people will hammer my webspace i think they will start talking to me :D )

of course dan has to be ok with this....

Dan Swanö said:
Hi guys..

The swano.com is history. I will go for 3 separate sites for my projects. I will buy secondsky and unisound.se and look for a good alternative to get something for Nightingale. all the Nightingale dot something is taken...we´ll see what we come up with..

when swano.com is out of use, probaby your e-mail adress is also out of use?
right?

Hey Dan, is your e-mail still available or is that gone too? Since I sent you the payment through Paypal for the Nightingale DVD, is that still there or did lots of things get messed up?