sweden 2 - 2 denmark

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
cheater.gif

Watch the God damn game, tell me you believe it was hoaxed!

Watch Gravesen trying to overachieve on every single play, end result being miserable.

Watch Larsson being a damned dishonest professional getting a penalty which by all rules was ok, but took no chance away from him or was in any way intended. He just made sure he got the ball out of Sorensen's reach and made contact with him after wards.

Watch Edman being a damn coward clinging on to Grønkjær 6 times in the first 15 minutes.

Watch Ljungberg deserving the red card for kicking Sorensen (hint: Do't kick the gk)

Watch the whole world going crazy about it, people who only talk to get acknowledged with no interest in what they actually say saying it was hoaxed. Please hate it with me.

Watch the players in that game going at it in every single tackle, and tell me you believe it was a hoax.

Ask any foreigner having spent considerable time in either country whether he believes a hoax would be a possibility.

All that said, I failed for 3 hours, 8 beers and about 50 sms-messages to realise the very unlikely happening was actually a freak incident and not a hoax.

3 things that speak for the contrary: Even I was wondering why Sweden weren't showing more eagerness to attack immediately following the 2-1. The end, But who can blame neither team going for the win in injury time, when the draw put them both through. All them idiot signs.

Oh, and the point many "experts" will bring up tomorrow (but which has little actual meaning had it actually been a hoax): Why on earth would Denmark give up a goal in the last minute which means they'll play the very impressive Czechs?

yeah, now lets just hope for germany to win against the czech tomorrow, hehe :Spin: maybe they'll come up with a second range of players to save the strength of the important players for more important matches later. that's about the only chance germany will have.

last 20 minutes: why did the Danish players shoot on the goal from like 20m and missed it by far?
2-2 goal: the Danish gk seemed to just drop the ball when blocking the shot, after that the goal was scored; shouldn't he have stomped it further away from the goal?

overall the nicest result I think

breaklose said:
i was hoping someone would be pissed off enough to type a dead long message :lol:

You were knowing I'd be pissed off enough to write a long message :p

And shut up with the idiot thoughts about the last goal, why the fuck would we give up that and face the Czechs.