Sweden Rock Festival

Never been to SRF, I usually just go to Wacken instead since it ends up cheaper and they have more bands I wanna watch.

This puts things in perspective though, since I'm not going to Wacken this year.

Hmm, maybe I'll see if they still sell tickets for SRF and then contemplate whether I can find the money or not.

Even if I don't go in the end, good to hear you're booked and perhaps get the opportunity to play for a new crowd. I'm sure once they hear you they're gonna be as hooked as I am :kickass:

Never been to SRF, I usually just go to Wacken instead since it ends up cheaper and they have more bands I wanna watch.

This puts things in perspective though, since I'm not going to Wacken this year.

Hmm, maybe I'll see if they still sell tickets for SRF and then contemplate whether I can find the money or not.

Even if I don't go in the end, good to hear you're booked and perhaps get the opportunity to play for a new crowd. I'm sure once they hear you they're gonna be as hooked as I am :kickass:

Well, it's a good thing there are such items as calendards, I'm off for Paris during all the days of the festival so I guess I won't show up...

Hope you'll have a good time playing!

I really wanna go and see AA at Sweden Rock. But I can only afford a day ticket, and I want to know when AA is playing. On their tour dates it states 8th of June - can this be trusted? It would suck to buy a 1-day pass and then they change the line-up...

Hmmm Iced Earth, Skid Row and the Pretty Maids in Sweden two weeks before GMM, I do hope some of them travel south a bit afterwards :p