Sweet dreams...

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
Hihaho...

I wish you all sweet dreams. Maybe you can remember them...:tickled:! Don´t try to understand me. I don´t think that you ever will... the mongs do, maybe! I don´t know.:loco:

Frodnat said:
Hihaho...

I wish you all sweet dreams. Maybe you can remember them...:tickled:! Don´t try to understand me. I don´t think that you ever will... the mongs do, maybe! I don´t know.:loco:

Sweet dreams Frogfart, sleep well, you'll need to be in full spirits to answer my posts tomorrow :tickled:

The problem more or less is that even if I speak out clearly, what I did in some cases, some of you will refuse to understand me. That´s a thing of perception, because some will only hear and see what they want. They try to suppress all the stuff that reminded them of something traumatizing. So the mongs triggered and they are attacked. It is very easy to understand...

why is it so important to you to make your point on this? do u wanna convince someone about it this much? yourself? ;)
Lets get back to Anathema.

It is all about the mirror...

mirror.gif

O.K. back to Anathema, let us talk about some of their lyrics...:lol:

Come on Frodnat, I can assure you you haven't said anything reminding me of anything traumatising...except maybe trying to make sense of Opeth lyrics.

Read that Orwell essay.

O.K. I read the essay. Did you wanted to say with your recommendation to read that more or less boring essay that I am writing stuff that is totally unnecessary like this essay.

Let me explain something:

There are things you can write about in the public like that you got trouble with someone, love or hate another person. But there are topics that are more or less off-limits in our culture. You know if you take a look at the lyrics of Anathema and also Opeth you see what they are all about at the end. They might deal with the symptoms very often, but in some cases there you will find the reason for all of this. Oh, I did it again. You see, Dora Trona and maybe Alwin understand what I am talking about.

You read 1984. You know what it all is about, don´t you? Now do you know why Orwell wrote such a fictional story? Do you know what most of the sci-fi is about? Do you know why Orwell in this essay you recommended is talking about that many people don´t know why they use a certain style in their language, why they maybe write and write but lacking a real message in what they wrote?

I am talking about behavioural patterns very often. Some people don´t see some things and avoid others. What am I doing? Maybe try to make people take a deeper look at one of the details they don´t see.

But obviously some people here or almost all refuse to take a deeper look. Maybe you have a problem with my perspective.

So what can we do to change things a little bit. Oh yes, we are in a Anathema forum, let´s talk about their lyrics.

I will start a lyrics thread tomorrow and then we can have a discussion about the lyrics and maybe then you will see that I see things a lot different but not wrong.

And believe me that I can talk and write about many things in a adequate way.

:) O.K. ???

He's mostly talking about people writing to promote themselves or whatever, instead of trying to communicate something. In other words the decay of language as a communicative force.

Frodnat said:
You see, Dora Trona and maybe Alwin understand what I am talking about.

A scientific explanation :

Cats can only communicate with cats.

Mongs can only communicate with mongs .

:)

Frodnat said:
But obviously some people here or almost all refuse to take a deeper look. Maybe you have a problem with my perspective.

A logical explanation :

When you think no one understands you, it may be because you're thinking and talking absolute shit.

An alternative logic explanation :

When you think no one understands you, it may be because YOU'RE A TARD

koalanus said:

A logical explanation :

When you think no one understands you, it may be because you're thinking and talking absolute shit.

:lol:

koalanus said:

A logical explanation :

good point you are going to learn

koalanus can only communicate with a koalanus

whatever a koalanus is, I don´t know it must be that eggshitting, children-ra**** ******* maybe you are a sukram :lol:

I don´t know.