SX to join QR/DT/FW tour?

dreamingneonblack

All about the METAL
Nov 30, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
I just read on the Fates Warning site (message board) that SX may indeed join the Queensryche, Dream Theater, Fates Warning tour.

This sounds way too good to be true, so I will go ahead and NOT believe it.

Can we get some info from those in the know?

Lady
Glenn
Deron

Thanks guys!!and Gal

/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

It depends when the tour is. They're planning a headlining tour for the US this fall and this summer they're rerecording the S/T album, so it's probably just a rumor. Besides, 4 bands on a bill is a bit much. Everyone was bitching when SyX only got 45 minutes on the BG and now the Strato tours, if they were the 4th act they'd probably get about 25 minutes :p

Well i'm glad they didn't do Gods of Metal, and this is close to the same thing, so no they shouldn't do this.

They should though, rehearse 'The Odyssey' for the fall tour and of course also re-record the first album during the summer.

This is news to me... I can't see how that would happen considering that DT and QR ar eco-headliners and Fates opening... seems like a long concert as it is so to add another opening band doesn't make sense. I'll check into it just in case but I would say "only rumor" (or maybe wishful thinking /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif ) if you asked me right now.

Unfortunately I must agree that this is probably a rumor, seeing as how they JUST toured in March, are now touring w/ Strato, and are going to re-record the 1st album. Because if I know SyX, they won't just do a crap ass quick job on the re-recording, they're gonna make it the gem it was originally supposed to be.

And plus, Romeo told me they might play Wacken Open Air!

Yngvai X said:
It depends when the tour is. They're planning a headlining tour for the US this fall and this summer they're rerecording the S/T album, so it's probably just a rumor. Besides, 4 bands on a bill is a bit much. Everyone was bitching when SyX only got 45 minutes on the BG and now the Strato tours, if they were the 4th act they'd probably get about 25 minutes /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

45 minutes on the Strato tours? last night they got 30...