Sybreed Production

^ yeah really good also. New songs with 8 strings? Djent stuff might be comming from there.

Yup, new stuff is -way- Djentier, heavier and darker, every time I bring a new song to rehearsal the drummer goes "ah, man ...are you serious?" and then it's just practicing like hell. The RG2228 also sounds alot better then my old Universe tonewise.

As seen on their official forum :

"Slave Design is only 4 layers recorded with a Line 6 POD Pro (the really 1st one).
Antares had 4 layers of the same POD and 2 more layers of the plug-in Amplitube (also the good old one).
3rd album: 4 layers of POD, and this time I recorded DI-tracks together and put them in Amplitube. Maybe we'll do some more re-amping but nothing's sure yet, I think Rhys planned to do this."

I really love this band, the pulse of awakening is really awesome! Very good sound... I've seen them in live one month ago, drop uses his pod into a VHT power amp and cab

Nice! An excellent homage to my beloved Killing Joke. Cool cover song.

As I recall you were the self proclaimed biggest killing joke fan on the forums.

:kickass: Cheers, they definitely influenced today's heavy music way more than they're appreciated.

As seen on their official forum :

"Slave Design is only 4 layers recorded with a Line 6 POD Pro (the really 1st one).
Antares had 4 layers of the same POD and 2 more layers of the plug-in Amplitube (also the good old one).
3rd album: 4 layers of POD, and this time I recorded DI-tracks together and put them in Amplitube. Maybe we'll do some more re-amping but nothing's sure yet, I think Rhys planned to do this."

I really love this band, the pulse of awakening is really awesome! Very good sound... I've seen them in live one month ago, drop uses his pod into a VHT power amp and cab

I had a Pod Pro and I sold it. Wrong decision:cry:

Yup, new stuff is -way- Djentier, heavier and darker, every time I bring a new song to rehearsal the drummer goes "ah, man ...are you serious?" and then it's just practicing like hell. The RG2228 also sounds alot better then my old Universe tonewise.

So seems that may come some new suprises. I`ll be waiting for the new material.:headbang:

The chorus is amazing. Have to check them.

Antares owns the shit out of the new record if you ask me, both song-wise and sound-wise. Regarding the guitar tone on the new disc, I'd say Antares' tone is much better. The only reason the new album sounds "good" on the guitar is due to a heavy bass guitar tone. Well, that's my opinion atleast. But the tone has more mids on The Pulse of Awakening which is a pretty good thing... helps the tone clarity. But I somehow feel that the scooped character of Antares really fits their dark music.

I have to agree here.. for me it's between their first and their second album.. last is okay, but nothing compared to the first two masterpieces.