Sydney 110 Photos of COB and Pathogen + Gig Review (01-10-2005)

PyroVesten

I'm not Pyro
Aug 10, 2003
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm in a bit of a rush, so no time for much typing right now..

Gig review, 51 Pathogen photos, 59 Children Of Bodom photos

They're up in .ZIP packs (one for COB, one for Pathogen and one with both bands) and also an online gallery with thumbnails.

The same deal will happen for the second show tonight (reivew & photos...probably a lot less though). Hopefully I'll be over the other side so I can take more photos of Janne especially. He was blocked from view 99% of the set.

Enjoy and here's a taste:

Children_Of_Bodom46_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom04_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom01_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom48_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Pathogen:

Pathogen01_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Pathogen03_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

Pathogen05_www.PyroMusic.net.jpg

\m/Necronium\m/ said:
only two songs from aydy?

"Alexi admitted early on in the night to not realising the new album was out in Australia and made sure fans were aware only a select few songs would be played from it."

Thanks for the feedback guys..appreciate it, and yeah, sorry about the lack of photos of some members. It's hard enough not getting squashed at the front of the pit, let along trying to take photos or move ;)

Photos from night two will be up very, very soon.

poison_girl said:
great photos,
here are a couple of mine, they're scanned so they look a bit darker than the actual ones

cob9.jpg

cob14.jpg

d3dc9fb0.jpg

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! ;)
That last one of Henkka's pretty cool! U must have been right in front of him, huh? *that's my plan for their upcoming gig here :p *

PyroVesten said:
I'm in a bit of a rush, so no time for much typing right now..

Gig review, 51 Pathogen photos, 59 Children Of Bodom photos

They're up in .ZIP packs (one for COB, one for Pathogen and one with both bands) and also an online gallery with thumbnails.

The same deal will happen for the second show tonight (reivew & photos...probably a lot less though). Hopefully I'll be over the other side so I can take more photos of Janne especially. He was blocked from view 99% of the set.
You rules! Thank you so much for the pics ;)