review of COB gig in Salzburg + photos

child_of_bodom666 said:
003.jpg
Hair fetisch? :loco:

It's not that hard to meet them. I also met all the guys and talked with Jaska over 30 minutes in a bar while he was drinking his martini. They aren't fucking rockstars who don't care about their fans. If you ask them for an autograph or a picture, they will say yes and they really like to talk with their fans. Some really hardcore fans even get guitar-lessons from Alexi. (Nicht wahr, Thilo?)

thanks again to all!
I finally got a photo from my friend...Me and Janne on it ;)
hmm...some people said that I am almost like him. nah...what do you think? :D

005.jpg

...and I totally agree with Zarok666. COB guys are really kind...they are normal people. not like some rockstars or whatever. They were really friendly to us, we all enjoyed talking to them.
but hell...I was so shocked when I shook hands with Jaska, that I really forgot what I wanted to ask. But we chat something about his drums:Spin:

take care! :wave:

child_of_bodom666 said:
thanks again to all!
I finally got a photo from my friend...Me and Janne on it ;)
hmm...some people said that I am almost like him. nah...what do you think? :D

005.jpg

...and I totally agree with Zarok666. COB guys are really kind...they are normal people. not like some rockstars or whatever. They were really friendly to us, we all enjoyed talking to them.
but hell...I was so shocked when I shook hands with Jaska, that I really forgot what I wanted to ask. But we chat something about his drums:Spin:

take care! :wave:

Marko, your blue hood something rocks. But who is that weird guy with ya with HCD sweatshirt? eh? haha :)

Yeah, i am agreee with ya and Zarok, lot of musician that i met of many bands are really kind , but haven't got meeting experience with really rockstars like madien or Ozzy. But i think maaiden guyz should kindly too :)