COB in Austria - Review and Pictures!

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
Hi, I saw COB on their 3 shows in Austria, a review (in german) and lots of pictures can be found at www.darkscene.at :)

they kicked ass btw! :hotjump: :hotjump:

ChildrenOfBodom1.jpg

child_of_bodom666 said:
hey DragonLady1: I was in Salzburg....where were you...in the first row on the right? :D I remember one crazy girl there, hehe
can I use some of your photos...just one photo of each COB member?
thanks!
I took photos, too!:headbang:

Hi
there will be more pics online soon, also from Salzburg (these ones are from Innsbruck actually). I was upstairs at the backstage, cause I came there with Suidakra, but I took a lot of pics from the back and u may be on one of them? I will look when I come home :)
Anyway I think the Salzburg Show was the best from the Austrian tour so far! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: (and the Rockhouse is one of the greatest locations in Austria!)

sure u can use the pics, glad if u like them, just keep the credits on and link my page :Spin: :)

where can I see ur pics then? I wonder :)

Reactions: bodomite
DragonLady1 said:
Hi
there will be more pics online soon, also from Salzburg (these ones are from Innsbruck actually). I was upstairs at the backstage, cause I came there with Suidakra, but I took a lot of pics from the back and u may be on one of them? I will look when I come home :)
Anyway I think the Salzburg Show was the best from the Austrian tour so far! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: (and the Rockhouse is one of the greatest locations in Austria!)

sure u can use the pics, glad if u like them, just keep the credits on and link my page :Spin: :)

where can I see ur pics then? I wonder :)
my photos are here... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=91095
and there you find a link to my site...just some photos. I wanted to meet the guys, so the best photos are those where I am with all of them ;)
thank you that I can use some of your photos, of course I will keep the credits and add a link to your site...sure!

hm...but I am thinking...I think I saw you...is that you on yours avatar...? :Spin:

:wave:

hehe funny pics

yes thats me, but I dont know if u recoginze me just from this pic, there are others on my homepage anyway :)

I was hanging around with Suidakra there, at the end sitting on the stairs and talking with some people, so maybe u saw me there?

anyway did u enjoy the gig?

DragonLady1 said:
hehe funny pics

yes thats me, but I dont know if u recoginze me just from this pic, there are others on my homepage anyway :)

I was hanging around with Suidakra there, at the end sitting on the stairs and talking with some people, so maybe u saw me there?

anyway did u enjoy the gig?
I will go to your site to see other photos of you ;)
hmm...I think I saw you there on the stairs yeah...there was one nice good looking girl...hope that was you. !:headbang: ;)
oh...if I enjoyed? Hell yeah!!!! this evening was the best in my life...COB created best show in my life, then I met them and took photos...hell it was really fantastic. I think I am still in shock, hehe:D

EDIT: wooow...now I checked your sites...I remember you...hell nice to meet you here. hope to meet you next time in Austria, Caroline :cool:

:wave: