European Photos

Damn, Alexi has so cool t-shirts... I wanna buy something like that:p (Or create for myself) this fuck... all t-shirt and the fuck you very much, etc are so coooool :devil:

okay, the redhaired girl also wants to say something in the end.
first of all: thanks for the support, zarok, you rule! :)
the second thing: I could tell you that it's not very nice to talk in such a rude way about ANY KIND OF PERSON just because you're so goddamn jealous!
It's really sad to see on which level discussions are held here.
We all love Children of Bodom and that'S the thing which unites us. So PERHAPS we should talk about the band, not about the outlook of anybody. Just a suggestion...

needled warheart:

Still you...

shut the fuck up, little boy!I don't know why you just don't stop stating these brainless comments, but it'S ENOUGH now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's your problem?

And before you counter with immature shit, here is why i believe this.

ONE! -

What in the FUCK was the point in dragging this thread up toi tell us it was a bad photo. We know it was a bad photo, thats why it was funny.

TWO!-

Complaining about our personal attacks then PMing me calling me a little 16year old child and saying my Username was "Unoriginal". Well, thats a bit hypocritical huh:loco:.
At least mine is spelled right.

THREE!-

Just let this fucking thread die if it offends you.

FOUR!-

Why the fuck would i be jealous you have a picture on CoBs homepage, or anyone else here for that matter?

Now, ok, we were out of line, and it wasn't very fair to laugh at you guys... That sucks...

But goddamnit, why did you revive this thread, seriosuly, itsa from last August, everyone had forgotten about it..

So do the clever thing, and let it fucking die.
Then you go happy
We go happy
Everyone goes happy.

Oh and Missery, you're laughing at my age????

You're one eyar older...

less.... 8months max. hah

ANyway, i have no further comment on this shit, fuck it, i hope it dies.

Its jsut become sad now.

Hi guys!

To Zarok 666: Yeah, my friends are absolutely right: You seem to be the only mature person around here. :) Sorry for posting you. Obviously that was a misunderstanding...

To Scythe- shred: No Nudes for Boys under 18, sorry... :tickled:

To needled warheart: I seriously hope for you to grow up one day...Switch on your brains, before you rape your keyboard. And by the way: Your head (that part of your body that is fixed on your shoulders) is not just for wearing dreadlocks: You can use its content for thinking :D *surprise again*

look, the point is, they got a picture with COB, thats kick ass, thats all that matters i think.

misstress of envy said:
To needled warheart: I seriously hope for you to grow up one day...Switch on your brains, before you rape your keyboard. And by the way: Your head (that part of your body that is fixed on your shoulders) is not just for wearing dreadlocks: You can use its content for thinking :D *surprise again*

Well,two possible outcomes of this are...

One.

I retort with "I do use my head for thinking, and i think you're a fucking retard".

But!

I wont, i am just going to tell you that you'rte not getting anywhere by telling me to grow up and that you are the ones picking fights here, not myself or spirit crusher or anyone lelkse that laughed at you

hmmm.. now I'm typing to microsoft word, but I can't see many fucks... :(
here it is:
Gero_sFuckShirt.jpg

HAIL SHAGOROTH! :)

Where can i get one.

i want one i read em and i agree with most of em, "Fuck this and fuck that, Fuck it all to fucker you fuckin fuck"

Post a URL to buy one. I FUCKING WANT ONE to fucking fuck all day, fuck.

:p

I dont know how to order... I found these pictures on Fury's (that's something band) website...
I donno who are they, but the man who were wearing is just a simple man, like Alexi...
I don't know who created this...
:bah:
Hey what other t-shirts has Alexi?
- Fuck you very much
- DEAD (or wtf)
do you know more? ( I knew, but it left my brain)