European Photos

apparently the CoB webmaster does not tell us when he updates photos in the gallery, or is it just because I'm really slow?
they added some new photos of europe and i had absolutely nooo idea until i just accidentally pressed the "pictures" section today :erk:

did you all know about this update or am I just stupid?
some nice pics though... great one of Jaska :D

Janne, our groupie-master :D:

europe03_2.jpg

:lol: zarok

Hadnt seen the pics either (so thanks for the tip morning star, btw check your pm :p) ...as usual they were funny as hell :)

Janne:'Oh please... get me outta here.. they're so ugly... and Im not drunk enough for that, even though Im pretty drunk already!' ;)

Im all the way with you man :zzz:

And you, SpiritCrusherX, you're not allowed to state such things anymore, you'll need clearance from someone with certified good taste in women!
I mean, for Fuck's sake, I was wearing a new shirt, I didnt wanna puke on it :ill:

SpiritCrusherX said:
Yo I would seriously jam the two on the left, I never get girls so I would seriously take any chick as long as she's not fat and doesn't look like she has Down's Syndrome.

:lol::lol::lol:

I rekon the two on the right are nicer.

As in... Our right, not jannes right.

Two on the left are fucking awful.

I hope those poor girls are unfamiliar with these boards, you bastards :p

Johanna said:
I hope those poor girls are unfamiliar with these boards, you bastards :p
:lol: Touche!!! I'd be mad as fuck if I was on that picture and got bashed like this!! But honestly Janne doesn't look to happy and who can blame him? Even his retinas have caught on fire and are melting (see the picture above) from the obtuse ugliness he is being faced with at the time of this picture. Poor Janne, the cost of fame I guess? :yuk: