Sydney In-store

Cutter

Fuck consensus reality
Dec 19, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
I know this is still 1% unconfirmed. But what will be the go with signings at the Utopia in-store, if it happens? Will they only sign shit that you purchase on the day? I want them to sign my Damnation CD once I get it...but I don't want to have to wait till the 13th of April (being the day of the forecasted in-store) before i buy it...IE, I want to get it on the 7th when its released...

I spoke to someone there last night, and they said it won't be confirmed till the day of the concert, which is the sunday.

Cutter said:
I spoke to someone there last night, and they said it won't be confirmed till the day of the concert, which is the sunday.

How the hell will we know then??
Surely they have to give atleast a days notice!!

From my experience with the one instore i have been to at Utopia, you could bring only one item to sign, nothing else.

a friend of mine's friend was talking to the owner of skinny's and he said that there will be an instore there on the day of the concert but it will only be for one hour, 3-4 or something.

Apparantly they're going to mention in it a Drum Media...but this kind of contradicts what the shop clerk said about it being announced on the day. Unless of course, the issue of the said Drum Media is released on that day.

It should be said in the Utopia forums. There are many posts about it and they will say something there. It depends. I doubt they will ask you to buy Damnation and get that signed. The only thing I have heard that has happened for was SOAD and only because there was a shitload of people. Other instores, they just line up and sign anything. Hope that helps.