SYL is coming to town!

Cool stuff.....Canadian tour and it's an "All in the Family tour" as well. DTB and Zimmers Hole are opening the show. Should be awesome, i might make it out to the Edmonton show, how big is The Starlite ? Thats where the show is being held and is it downtown Edmonton ? Someone let me know...

i is so going to be there. the starlite is the new name of the rev. apparently it's been revamped or something. to my knowledge it holds around 500 people, which should make for an excellent concert atmosphere. it beats the fox and hound anyday, and of course, *shudder*, reds. if you've never been to the rev/starlite before, it's on 102nd st and 100th ave., right downtown, near where Lush (R.I.P.) used to be.

yeah i talked to a friend of of mine in Fractal Pattern (who are playing the Likwid Lounge on Oct. 10th) and he said that the Starlite won't be opened by then. i don't mind Stars. it's within walking distance from my house, plus it's not Red's. YAY.

Well if any of you guys are there, I'll likely be wearing my leather jacket and a Death T-shirt that I'm going to get Gene to sign.

If any of you guys were at Kataklysm and Into Eternity a few weeks ago you might have seen me there. I was wearing an Iced Earth T-shirt and (once again) my leather jacket. Were you guys there?

Did you wear your leather underpants ?
If yes, I recognized you backstage :loco:

NicodemiX said:
Well if any of you guys are there, I'll likely be wearing my leather jacket and a Death T-shirt that I'm going to get Gene to sign.

If any of you guys were at Kataklysm and Into Eternity a few weeks ago you might have seen me there. I was wearing an Iced Earth T-shirt and (once again) my leather jacket. Were you guys there?