SYL Tour Merch/Set List?

Zeroillusion

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
I plan on seeing SYL on the 16th at the Masquerade in Tampa, and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the SYL and ND merch? Prices,designs,etc? Also can anyone tell me what SYL's set list has been so far?

Is anyone here going to the Art Of Noise in Tampa?

I'm not good at remembering orders, but here is what I remember:

SYL
In The Rainy Season
Oh My Fucking God
Dire/Consequence
Rape Song
Last Minute
All Hail The New Flesh
Aftermath

That list seems a little short, but that's all i can remember from Monday night.

Hey Zero, what's up?

I just went to the Art of Noise show last night in Philly. SYL and Dark Tranquillity rock, but their sets are too short. Anyway, There's a good chance you'll hear most of the stuff Edgecrusher just posted. We got a really short set that included:

Oh My Fucking God
In the Rainy Season
Consequence
Last Minute

And there were about 2 more songs but to be honest I don't remember exactly what. They seem to be playing RAPE SONG at a lot of shows so that was probably one of them.

As far as merch... SYL has 2 designs. One of them has the SYL logo on it and tour dates on the back. The other has the new album artwork on the front. They're $20. They also have a hoodie with the SYL logo on it but i'm not sure of the price.

Napalm has a good amount of shirts, but I don't exactly remember the designs.

Thanks for the full list deadskin.

Yeah Zero, I just kinda lurk around these boards sometimes. Napalm was Ok. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of theirs. They aren't bad but it all seems so similar with them, it doesn't really keep me interested. They really had some good pit action going though. If you're a fan i'm sure you won't be dissappointed.

Last night (2/12) Springfield VA

Oh My Fucking God
Last Minute
SYL
Rape Song
In the Rainy Season
Consequence

This may not be 100% correct. I'm fuzzy on the new songs...I bought the new album after their set. The order is about right though.

As for SYL merch:
-all the CDs
-City shirt (long and short sleeve) w/ tour dates on back
-shirt w/ new album cover
-hoodie w/ SYL logo.
-Free stickers of the new album cover, which I already got like 50 of in the mail.