SYL September Tour w/ Samael

Go moderate on your own forum, asshole.

xoxoxo
-k-

p.s. Seriously... if I wanted to restart a feud, I'd repost THAT thread here or even get it back where it was :p

kleo706 said:
Go moderate on your own forum, asshole.
I love it when you talk dirty to me Kleo.

p.s. Seriously... if I wanted to restart a feud, I'd repost THAT thread here or even get it back where it was :p
Yes, that would be a great idea, that would really start a new era and a pinnacle of personnal yet digital attacks. I like it :)

Let's not re-start feuds elsewhere shall we ?

No we shouldn't do that, it would be another virtual spank for the guy that has been arlready virtually spanked and kicked in the nads the 1st time. I have my army of smurfs behind me, SYL admins, here we are.... :loco:

Yes, that would be a great idea, that would really start a new era and a pinnacle of personnal yet digital attacks. I like it :)

For digital attacks, I invite people to subscribe to the invision board SYL forum, Shit always "virtually" comes your way . And if you want to laugh, I can provide you admins login and passwords for this forum..................... :loco:

It was a joke...Of course ???
Yes it is Simon le bon :loco:

blakmetalemp said:
My review:

Halcyon Way, I liked them.

Cathedral, meh.

SYL, OH.............MY...........FUCKING...........GOD!!! !:kickass:

Samael, very impressed. Really loved the performance. !:kickass:
I hate you. :( That makes twice I've not been able to see them this year. Oh well, I got to see Mogwai instead, which was mind-blowing. :D

I saw the show in Philly last night

Samael was awesome

Strapping Young Lad......HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THEY RULE!!!!
This was way better than the last 3 times I saw them. Pure fucking intensity!

I wish they would play AAA, Devin told me he doesn't know the words.

Strapping Young Lad and The Devin Townsend Band at the NJ Metalfest!!! I can't wait!