SYL US Tour Dates with Meshuggah?

The show with Hate Eternal at Jaxx on May 19 been removed from pollstar and replaced with a new May 24th date that includes Meshuggah at the State Theater in Falls Church. Now this really throws my schedule off! Just who the hell is handling the booking for this tour anyway?

Jaxx updates their calendar on a daily basis...if the show there was cancelled they will say it on there. Don't trust Pollstar for tour dates.

Ahamkara said:
The show with Hate Eternal at Jaxx on May 19 been removed from pollstar and replaced with a new May 24th date that includes Meshuggah at the State Theater in Falls Church. Now this really throws my schedule off! Just who the hell is handling the booking for this tour anyway?

Actually, now that some more time has passed, it looks like SYL will be doing both the Sprinfield AND the Falls Church date! At least that's what Century Media's web site says.

nope, they cancelled the 5/19 show with SYL at Jaxx. Hate Eternal & Goatwhore have been moved to the Haunted 5/18 show in Springfield.

But the good news its SYL/Meshuggah at state theatre on 5/21 according to ticketmaster. Hopefully this is permanent!

I don't get it, on the Strapping Young Lad website one of the NY dates is May 22 - North Six - Brooklyn, NY. But on the Meshuggah website, and ticketmaster.com it says B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
on the 22nd. What's the real date?

The Seattle show was great tonight, too tired to get into specifics right now though :) Here's the set list:
Intro
Dire Consequence
OMFG
SYL
Relentless
Rape Song
Rainy
Devour
Last Minute
Aftermath
Detox
Velvet Kevorkian/All Hail the New Flesh was on the bands printed set list (last song) but they didn't play it.
syl1.jpg

syl2.jpg

syl3.jpg

syl4.jpg

syl5.jpg

The last picture is a girl dry humping Devin's monitor while they were playing, she did it for almost a full song and looked like she was really getting off on it :)
I'll post a review and many more pictures on my site later today and will post a message here with all the URL's once everything is up.