Sylvus Demo/EP/Things

sdmf2

May 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
www.myspace.com
Well since others are promoting their musical projects I figure I might as well do the same.
We have all new material (ditched the old stuff) and will probably put another track or two on the myspace within the next little while.
We're also playing with Triptykon, 1349, and Yakuza in Toronto this October... so if you dig the new Sylvus, come check it out live!

(Best listening environment is alone, in a forest, 2:00 AM, with a chilly breeze.
www.myspace.com/sylvusmetal
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04ODNON7

Thanks!

SylvusBlackonW-2.jpg

Oh shiiiiit! Man, when I read that Darcy is the singer/guitarist I went and looked at the pic, and was like "thats so him!" and then read that it was originally O'Faolain. I remember seeing them supporting Behemoth here in London, way back in the summer of 06, they put on a great show, was some really great viking/black metal. Me and my buddy talked to him for a bit after the show, cool guy. Great to see he's got a solid line-up formed, this is really fantastic stuff man! :kickass:

Oh shiiiiit! Man, when I read that Darcy is the singer/guitarist I went and looked at the pic, and was like "thats so him!" and then read that it was originally O'Faolain. I remember seeing them supporting Behemoth here in London, way back in the summer of 06, they put on a great show, was some really great viking/black metal. Me and my buddy talked to him for a bit after the show, cool guy. Great to see he's got a solid line-up formed, this is really fantastic stuff man! :kickass:

Yeah Darcy is definitely a good guy and next time we play London be sure to come out and say hello to any of us. Do you know Battlesoul? (also from London)

BTW Zekeyou: I'm also on the Braveboard. SDMF if you wanna chat. I've seen you on there before. Cheers:kickass:

Battlesoul are a sick band, as are Heaven Ablaze. I was supposed to see Battlesoul play at the Black Dahlia/Soilent show but it was the insane snow blizzard day and I couldn't make it out, which sucked. Definitely let me know when you guys are in London (though I'll probably hear about it anyway) and I'll definitely make it out.

That's some pretty solid shit! Is buddy in the middle wearing a Dark Forest t-shirt? Dark Forest fucking owns! I saw them in Calgary with Woods of Ypres. Be sure to let me know when your EP is done I'd love to pick one up!

Joel

That's some pretty solid shit! Is buddy in the middle wearing a Dark Forest t-shirt? Dark Forest fucking owns! I saw them in Calgary with Woods of Ypres. Be sure to let me know when your EP is done I'd love to pick one up!

Joel

Yeah thats Dark Forst alright. They played the same show with Sylvus when it was still called O'Faolain with Ensiferum in November. Awesome band!

Definitely curious to hear some of the new stuff, will be keeping an eye on this thread. Let us know! :kickass:

Alright, so after some troubles with recording it's finally done! We have 2 new songs up on myspace (stupid compressed versions unfortunately) but still go have a listen and be sure to let us know what you think!

Summoning the Elements and Cursed by the Seasons are the new ones. Enjoy!