Symphony X and Mutiny

Symphony X: The Homecoming
With special guests Endless Lament and Mutiny. An all-ages to enter, 21 to drink event.

LOCALS: We're looking for some local acts to open this show. Interested? Send your information, including links to your music and a contact number, to localbands@starlandballroom.com

^Saw that on the site. >_> Why don't you guys try out? Musically you'd be a shoo-in because of your style.

Symphony X: The Homecoming
With special guests Endless Lament and Mutiny. An all-ages to enter, 21 to drink event.

LOCALS: We're looking for some local acts to open this show. Interested? Send your information, including links to your music and a contact number, to localbands@starlandballroom.com

^Saw that on the site. >_> Why don't you guys try out? Musically you'd be a shoo-in because of your style.

Well being that Sam is druming for Mutiny and not Suspyre anymore...it's hard to play without a drummer. We are hard on the lookout now for someone to replace Sam. As soon as we have someone new...expect some more shows.

I forgot to mention...tickets are running out for the show!!! If anyone needs any please contact me. I don't have many left.