SYMPHONY X, ICED EARTH To Join Forces For North American Tour

No Chicago show?! Lame, Symphony X.

Apparently, there's a few more shows left off of that list, but Symphony X isn't playing them:

Tuesday/March -13 - WASHINGTON DC 9:30 CLUB
Wednesday/March-14 - BUFFALO NY TOWN BALLROOM
Thursday/March-15 - PITTSBURGH PA ALTAR BAR
Friday/March-16 - PONTIAC MI CROFOOT BALLROOM
Saturday/March-17 - JOLIET IL MOJOES

Which sucks, because on March 17th the tour stops in a town about 20 minutes from me. That really sucks. Why isn't Symphony X playing those shows? I am beyond disappointed.

Gotta agree about no Chicago or WI dates. The whole Midwest is getting skipped.... I'll wait & see what develops, but yeah, pretty bummed over here....

They will be in September! :heh:

Not with Iced Earth though. Also, PPUSA costs a lot more than a normal metal show and has a very limited amount of tickets compared to demand. I don't see myself going out of the way to buy tickets like almost a year in advance at that kind of price when there is only one band I really am interested in seeing. If there were like 3 or 4 bands I REALLY wanted to see then it would be more likely I would.

Then again I could see SyX having a much better setlist at that show than on the Iconoclast tour since it is more of a special festival catered more toward those who appreciate proggier elements in music.

I guess they should just call this tour the "End of Innocence" tour since both of the new records have songs by that title. Weird coincidence.