Symphony X January US Tour?

SYMPXACCOLADE

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2002
CT
Visit site
I noticed a post regarding a concert in January where SympX is headlining, I believe the show was at JAXX's in Springfield, VA. Of course, their website has it listed Jan 19, but the Symp X website has no mention of it, and im curious if this is just a "one-off" show, or if there is an official US headlining tour coming up....and if they are coming to Connecticut is my other BIG question!?:) Does anybody have more info on a supposed tour in Jan/Feb, or something like that? I find it weird that a club has it listed, but the official band website doesnt..thanks guys -- Jeff

If something like that ever becomse official, rest assured it will get posted on the website. I know that Deron and Jax have that angel well under control.

As for the venue known as Jaxx, let me just say that they have done this in the past before and there have been shows that never happened. I seem to recall an advertisement for one of the Dream Theater X-mas shows long ago that NEVER was even going to happen. It's not a surprise. Just watch for official confirmations through the webiste as a general rule.

Glenn aka that SymX merch guy.

I talked to Jason at the Rochester show and he said that a January tour is just a rumor, but he does think they will come to the states and headline before their European tour.. he kinda thinks Feb but isn't sure at the moment..