SYMPHONY X, SEVENTH WONDER and REDEMPTION headliners ProgPower Europe 2011

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
We recently conformed SYMPHONY X as final headliner for the 13th edition of ProgPower Europe. The line-up is almost complete, only 1 band will be added to the line-up. This means the following line-up:

Friday September 30
SEVENTH WONDER (swe)
SUBSIGNAL (ger)
BARSTOOL PHILOSOPHERS (nl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday October 1
SYMPHONY X (usa)
LONG DISTANCE CALLING (ger)
IN MOURNING (swe)
WHITE WALLS (rom)
SCHIZOID LLOYD (nl)
+ 1 band t.b.a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday October 2
REDEMPTION (usa)
MEKONG DELTA (ger)
SOLE REMEDY (fin)
KINGCROW (it)
MEMENTO WALTZ (it)
SKY ARCHITECT (nl)

Check out the festival website www.progpower.eu for all further information (tickets, travelling info). We hope to see you all, it's gonna be another great edition of the unique indoor festival.

http://www.progpower.eu/

In Mourning and Symphony X are two good bands but it doesn't say where this is. Not even in what country. Europe is pretty big.
EDIT: Oh, Subsignal too.

I know this thread is about progpower, but I find it weird that they don't have any concert in finland or in scandinavia at all. I know there would be enough fans to pretty much fill even the mid sized venues here.

Rene: Nice lineup! Sy-X & Seventh Wonder are worth the admission price alone! :headbang:

@Progbass - If I'm not mistaken, I think there was a Prog Power Scandinavia, but it didn't draw well enough to carry on....I could be horribly mistaken, but I thought there were 3 PP's at one point early on.......

Hmmm seems that there were 4 at one point...

ProgPower Europe (formerly called ProgPower), held in the Netherlands since 1999
ProgPower USA, held in the United States since 2001
ProgPower UK, held in the United Kingdom in 2006 and 2007
ProgPower Scandinavia, held in Denmark in 2007 and 2008

Just read now on an italian site that in their european tour Pagan's mind
and DGM will join them.I can't be more happy than this !!!!!!!