Progpower Europe names headliners

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
We are proud to confirm the headliners for this year's edition of ProgPower Europe.
On Saturday October one, the talented Dutch band EPICA will headline the event,
and on Sunday our friends of PAIN OF SALVATION will finish the whole festival. This
means that the line-up is complete now:

Saturday October 1:
DISILLUSION (ger)
THROES OF DAWN (fin)
ORPHANED LAND (isr)
NOVEMBERS DOOM (usa)
GREEN CARNATION (nor)
EPICA (nl)

Sunday October 2:
THE AURORA PROJECT (nl)
DYNAMIC LIGHTS (it)
CLOUDSCAPE (swe)
WOLVERINE (swe)
PAGAN'S MIND (nor)
PAIN OF SALVATION (swe)

http://www.progpower.com

Every time I see a ProgPower Europe lineup, I thank god that we have Prog Power USA. The Europe festival should be called ProgFest because that's all it is; Prog. I would absolutely be insane inside of 5 minutes at that show so thanks to Glen for being "fair and balanced" like he is.

I wouldn't mind an all prog festival at all. It lets a bigger variety of bands in anyway. That said.....I don't really know many of those bands at all. Besides of course Pain Of Salvation.....I'd go to that in a second if it wasn't....in Europe.

Daybreaker said:
You know, I realy honestly would like to see Epica over here soon. Like next year.

Epica is awesome, but don't they have only one album? How can they be headliners?

Damn, Wolverine, Pagan's Mind and Pain of Salvation one after the other would be so great. Hopefully we can get Wolverine over here pretty soon.

woosta said:
Every time I see a ProgPower Europe lineup, I thank god that we have Prog Power USA. The Europe festival should be called ProgFest because that's all it is; Prog. I would absolutely be insane inside of 5 minutes at that show so thanks to Glen for being "fair and balanced" like he is.
well seeing how i happen to like Prog, Power, and Death, and just about everything, i think both have a lot to offer and wouldn't bash on it if it stuck to one genre.

woosta said:

Eh, woosta, you can't exactly call epica prog... they are as prog as elvis presley. Better check before you say something...
ragingrazer