Symphorce at PPVI!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! We are soooo stoked right now!! Have been wishing, hoping and praying, now I'm going to GA!! So happy for Andy, Dennis, Cede, Sascha and Markus!!! Big Hugs to you all and see you at PPVI!

This is indeed great news! Brainstorm crushed last year, so much so that I even went out and bought the Symphorce because Andy is on it and ended up loving it!! Having Symphorce and Stride announced at the same time is incredible!! The two best announcements so far!

Rick Pierpont said:
This is indeed great news! Brainstorm crushed last year, so much so that I even went out and bought the Symphorce because Andy is on it and ended up loving it!! Having Symphorce and Stride announced at the same time is incredible!! The two best announcements so far!

I got Twice second while searching for Brainstorm at the Music store after PPV needless to say I like Symphorce alot more :)

JonnyD said:
This is the best news I have heard all year so far!!!!! I cant wait!!!

Ditto! :OMG: I am still in blissful shock! Symphorce will do what Brainstorm did for last year's PP!

Get ready people :heh: they are gonna rock the house :headbang: :worship:

hahahaha yeah I'm Pretty giddy about it still too ... Now I have to go get the rest of the backcataloge! .... after seeing what kind of Performer Andy was at last years PP I'm sure to be rocked!