System Of A Down

They are one of the only "mainstream metal" bands i like, probably cos they sound decent and don't write shitty music.There's no way i'm paying 80 bucks to see them at the big day out though,maybe their normal shows will be cheaper, probably not but.

Do you know if they're doing any shows on their own? I'm guessing not :cry:

I love these guys. I didn't listen to them for ages, as I always thought they were like the generic nu metallers... oh, was I wrong :) I bought Toxicity because I'd seen it recommended so often, and damn if it ain't one of the albums of the year! :eek:

yeah,unfortunately they are only playing bdo from the dates i have seen. But then again i got an email saying they are touring with a band called Dog Fashion Disco. They are pretty cool actually,kinda like the first mr bungle album crossed with system,realy weird circus sounding metal.

Hmm... System are alright... I'd prefer to see the Prodigy at BDO... they're freaks... like me! :heh: And the singer has sexy piercings..!

Ooh ohh Guess what....!?!
My mum ordered Kamelot's new CD, Karma, for me for Xmas... WOO... What a sweetie..!
I love my mummy.. :D

HEHE I can't wait... *Rubs her hands together in anticipation.*
This'll be the best Xmas yet...!

:err:

... Anybody else have any Xmas wishes?!

† Stay evil †

Christmas wishes, eh?

Umm...

A grand piano, a Warwick Bass Streamer II Stage model, a
Fender Stratocaster 71 (Have I got the right brand??), marshall amps, a hell of a lot of speakers.

A bastard sword, made from titanium.

A large collection of CD's. Music, ofcourse.

A life.

A girlfriend.

Hmm.. maybe that's it..

Oh wait, a decent internet connection. Damn this Telstra Bigpond cable! It's not really cable when you think about it!

a titanium bastard sword sounds good...
next best thing is a the new lord of the rings sword with 2 sound buttons on the handle.
I was chasing my wife around toys'r'us with it lol

she called me a dickhead and i couldn't buy it :(

Frankenbok do......why do they get bagged by people? They're doing their own thing, and I like em!